Re: Code: snake

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code:Snake - but I have no history of bans or refractions.

★★ Novice

I haven't played Apex Legends in a long, long time (mostly due to all the bugs and glitches that came in the way and ruined the gameplay). And now when I just reinstalled and updated my game, I can't connect to a single match because I keep getting code: snake. I thought it was just a bug so I stopped playing for another week, because on Reddit I kept hearing about how the servers were messed up. And now I that I try again, I still keep getting that error. I searched it and found out that apparently it means that I'm banned?

Message 1 of 6 (784 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Code:Snake - but I have no history of bans or refractions.

Community Manager

Hi @thisisBelmont

That error message does sometimes come up on banned accounts. If you haven't already I'd recommend reaching out to the Terms of Service team so they can review your account and see if the ban could be overturned. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (726 Views)

All Replies

Disconnected from apex and lost rp 3 times

★★★ Newbie

My connection will go up to 2000 ping for a split second and kick me from the game, code shoe then when I try to get back in I get code snake then I'm in the lobby -72 rp and a 10 minute abandon penalty 

Message 2 of 6 (778 Views)

Re: Disconnected from apex and lost rp 3 times

★ Novice

ive lost 400 rp this reason due to code snake in plat. i cannot climb because of it. losing hope in respawn

Message 3 of 6 (743 Views)

Re: Code:Snake - but I have no history of bans or refractions.

Community Manager

Hi @thisisBelmont

That error message does sometimes come up on banned accounts. If you haven't already I'd recommend reaching out to the Terms of Service team so they can review your account and see if the ban could be overturned. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (727 Views)

Code: snake

★ Novice

have contacted support 3 times already and I continue to get the same answer, "you have no penalties on your account". I was told to go to a live chat if I was unable to play the game, however, there is no option for a live chat anywhere. Where do I go and how do I start a live chat?

Message 5 of 6 (761 Views)

Re: Code: snake

Community Manager

You can find more info on how to set up a case with the EA Help team over at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if that works better for you. 

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (698 Views)