Code Snake Temp Ban

by KiWi4123

Original Post

Re: Code:Snake ban

★ Novice

Exactly they ban everyone because they think there a ddoser and its just their servers Frown  I just want to play again

Message 111 of 248 (622 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Update:

They reviewed my appeal, and are sticking by it. This is literally heartbreaking lol, I put in 270 hours and spent real money to get banned over something I didn't do and can't appeal any further

Message 112 of 248 (612 Views)

Code Snake Temp Ban

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

EA ToS is so bad. after they make the update on in 21 september a lot of people getting banned for no reason on the discord tech support channel. Before this update no one is talking about the banned for no reason.

But they just dont care about the banned after contacted they support they telling that they was banned correctly and wont remove the ban because of cheating even tho you dont cheat in game.

After 2 time report they still dont care. And now if i send a msg to Tos support they just sending back the same thing to me and telling me do not expect further responses on this matter. After yesterday the rank split a lot of guy getting unbanned without notice by EA but the same thing happen when you telling the live agent support on EA they telling him he still got a in game ban.

And why those guy got the same problem and they just getting unbanned and other still getting banned for no reason and ToS telling the same thing now.

So you guy make the false ban and now telling that is our false to get ban is it? 

Message 113 of 248 (576 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ya now they just sending back the same thing by using copy paste and telling me do not expect further responses on this matter 

I play this game since Season 0 waste 2k hour and a lot of money to get those idiot heirloom and now getting banned :D

Message 114 of 248 (579 Views)

Re: (Code: Snake) Banned with no reason

★ Apprentice
@Cliquemate ya imagine playing a game around 2k hour and waste alot money to get heirloom for cheating in game imagine bro
Message 115 of 248 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

if only they showed the proof their team used in determining that i 100% cheated. lol

Message 116 of 248 (572 Views)

Community Manager

@AmericanPope @Cliquemate 

You're able to appeal by following these steps, regardless of whether anything shows up in your ban history page.

The ban history page shows specific types of account bans, but not all in-game actions will show up here. This is called out directly on that same page but can be missed, sorry for the confusion.

banhistory.png

Mako.png
Message 117 of 248 (561 Views)

Re: Code:Snake Banned with no reason

★★ Novice

where you on steam or origin ?

Message 118 of 248 (488 Views)

Re: Code:Snake Banned with no reason

★★★★★ Novice
@SomeIdot420 I played on Steam and another person said they played on Steam as well.
Message 119 of 248 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_MakoI’m sticking up for those who were wrongfully banned and while no I don’t truly know every detail and will never claim to. I’m also not saying everyone is innocent but at the same time I know for a fact a lot of these people are actually innocent. While no I can’t see any ban history of theirs if any but when that update dropped this all randomly began affecting people? Your tos team should take these cases extremely seriously because like I said before if you ban the wrong people that will not look good for any of you. Have them really look at these cases and show these people you actually care. This is how you lose support and how you lose those very much needed dedicated players because without them then what do you have to be proud of besides making money sucking games like madden and yes apex? Your Twitter page for EA, respawn and play apex needs to update the people about this issue and that it’s being looked at. That can’t be asking for too much

Message 120 of 248 (429 Views)