Re: What is code snake

by AmericanPope

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@flashnh It's a damn shame honestly. Way too many people getting hit with this lousy code error. I've spent too much time and money on this game to even ATTEMPT cheating hell.
Message 101 of 248 (765 Views)

Re: Error Code Snake!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Waistlessaxe 

Amen, shows us how much they really care! 

Message 102 of 248 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This bug is insane, I can't believe such a widespread issue isn't getting any attention or even being resolved. I got hit with code: snake. I tried contacting ToS and they are standing by their actions and says that I was cheating, how? Besides the fact my stats are garbage (photo attached), I've been playing for about a month and even spent the money to get Rampart's Heirloom. Why in the world would I risk that money spent by hacking?

I mainly play this game to spend time with my nephew from afar. This whole issue makes me sick at how we're being treated.

Message 103 of 248 (754 Views)

Re: (Code: Snake) Banned with no reason

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Mako 

With all the respect you deserve as a person.....

Stop telling people to make cases or appeal them EA needs start looking at it as a problem and investigate. Once more your community is screaming their lungs out for help. Help us for once!!!!

Message 104 of 248 (753 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ImmortalGodTTv,

We've certainly noted the number of people reporting this recently and have made sure those concerns are brought up.

That said, for anyone currently running into an account ban, submitting an appeal to our ToS team is still the right call. Opening the case with our ToS team will let them review the account and situation further. 

Mako.png
Message 105 of 248 (713 Views)

★★ Novice

can yall look at my account next. just spent hella money on the game for the spilt and boom next day im banned code snake 

account Taco_ManJJ

Message 106 of 248 (681 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako We can't appeal anything if there's nothing to appeal mate. Our ban history doesn't show ANYTHING at all. Hell some of us were in-game playing for months until that last update came out and messed up a lot!
Message 107 of 248 (663 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How are we expected to make an appeal when theres nothing in the ban history?   Theres countless amounts of people reporting this, you'd think ToS would take it seriously.     Why would people spend money on a game just to throw it in the garbage by cheating?

Message 108 of 248 (637 Views)

★★ Novice

hey EA can u guys do me next, just hella money for skins and can't even play with it ;( 

Message 109 of 248 (600 Views)

Code:Snake ban

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Got the code : snake error in the middle of a game, found out I was banned, opened a ticket yesterday to find out this morning that I got permanently banned from breaking the section 6 ToS, when I have never used software that interrupts EA's services or other people's, have never used undocumented features, exploits or cheat and never used any Dos software either. I'm just a 0.84 K/D guy trying to enjoy my favourite game. Help D:

Message 110 of 248 (639 Views)