Re: Code: cold-blooded

by DaBabyDa

Original Post

Re: What is code snake

Community Manager

Hey @Samu_theGreat, were you also seeing a message about a ban anywhere in-game, or only the Code:Snake error? 

The ban history section of the website shows a specific type of account action, so not all bans or suspensions will appear there, sorry for any confusion. 

If there's a ban on the account, that can be appealed by going through these steps even if you don't have the option to do so from the ban history page.

Mako.png
Message 41 of 248 (1,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My dude there are multitudes of post on reddit, twitter, and this forum about this new code: snake making people not be able to play the game. I literally reinstalled yesterday after a year of not playing and i got the same crap its a bunch of BS multiple people have opened cases and support basically says sucks to suck so its definitely a bug with the latest patch. So how about instead of directing the many people with the BUG you guys caused and making them wait for support to say screw off when its literally you guy's fault you bring it up the ladder and get a fix out. Its honestly ridiculous how a multi million dollar company has a bug falsely banning players and then telling them take it to support just for them to say oh well you are banned. Like seriously DO SOMETHING. @EA_Mako 

Message 42 of 248 (1,022 Views)

★ Novice

Its not going to do anything they just told me I did something wrong when I played the game legit I already read the guidelines literally did nothing to get banned .

Message 43 of 248 (1,058 Views)

Code Snake and no ban on ban history.

★★★ Newbie

Code snake, not other place show that im banned, i didnt cheated i haven't been bad, i haven't do anything wrong i just formated my computer. What the complete freak is happening? i played yesterday no problem at all. I can not dispute a ban because i am not banned but i cant play because this stupid code snake, can someone give us a hand? tons of people in the same situation.

Message 44 of 248 (877 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Mako code snake and the bann massage if a start a game. thats it.
Message 45 of 248 (1,030 Views)

Re: Code Snake and no ban on ban history.

Community Manager
Hi @Sacr1lege1,

It may be a visual bug on the website's side that's causing the ban not to display there just yet. Can you check your email inbox for an email from noreply@ea.com? If you've received a ban, there should usually be an email to help notify you.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 46 of 248 (843 Views)

Code snake for no reason

★ Novice

My accout got banned after completing a match and code snake was displayed for no reason. My email doesn't receive an notification about the ban while there is no ban history shown in my account.

I strongly and wholeheartly demand a fix and an explaination for such ban since it has been a huge problem since this Wednesday.

My account is Wang930153244.

Message 47 of 248 (1,064 Views)

★ Guide
@Midnight9746 Currently I am playing in the arena 3 rounds and receiving code: snake, changing the data center, and doing another 3 rounds before receiving it again. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to play again in arenas, about BR - impossible, huge lag, and crashing.
Message 48 of 248 (824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DaBabyDaYeah, I've noticed that if I lose connection to the server due to server issues (and yes EA, sometimes due to my WiFi), the game acts like its freezing and I can't hit buttons like the Windows key. Which is kinda weird, as my internet connection or the server's connection shouldn't cause my game to freeze. But it does.

Message 49 of 248 (819 Views)

★ Guide
@Midnight9746 I'm about to test something that will prevent this code: snake and penalty. Got it from a friend developer, going to give you the info later.
Message 50 of 248 (808 Views)