Re: Code: Snake

by R-99_Busted

Original Post

★★ Pro
@IRySoClever code: snake - you are temporarily banned from this server aka you can't play 1 day in your lowest ms servers. My lowest ms servers are Amsterdam and Belgium 1-2-3 and when I join - huge lag and code: snake, if I join New York - only high ping.
Message 11 of 248 (2,309 Views)

★ Apprentice

i had this exact same thing happen i think three days ago andive had to fight for my account which i think is ridiculous they can takeone look at any clip of mine from any day and see i do not hack. its dissapointing and a huge let down from ea. i despise cheating and i feel like there support system needs an update where i can talk to real people who make can real changes.

Message 12 of 248 (2,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i even have proof that i was hacked if thats what theyre refering too, maybe logged in and easy anti cheat banned them instantly?

Message 13 of 248 (2,273 Views)

Re: What is code snake

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey mako! What if I already appealed, I KNOW FOR A FACT IVE NEVER EVER CHEATED, but they still keep the ban up, what am I supposed to do when I've put money, time, and hardwork into this account. I've never cheated once, I've had to appeal this three times it seems like they don't even care or tell me what I did wrong, that seems incorrect to me, feels distant from the community ya know?

Message 14 of 248 (5,244 Views)

★ Apprentice

Over 800 hours into this one account, why would I get really good at thus game THEN start cheating, it makes no sense to me, and If I was abusing qn in game bug, I did not know how offensive it was or do it on purpose, just let me know and I can fix it and you can work with your community, everyone just gets forwarded to the endless cycle that is appealing

Message 15 of 248 (5,238 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @R-99_Busted,

If our Terms of Service team has investigated this multiple times and decided not to remove the ban after reviewing our records and information about the situation, I'm afraid that's not something we'll be able to change or address either.

Those types of cases are directed to appeal through our Terms of Service team because they have the capability to see what happened and review the account further. Ultimately our ToS team has the final say in these matters and we're unable to address these via the forums.

Mako.png
Message 16 of 248 (5,228 Views)

★★★ Novice

How is this possible? I made a win in a trio or started again and I get the ban

Message 17 of 248 (2,228 Views)

★★★ Novice

So if I wait for 1 day I would get to play on the lowest ms server again?

Message 18 of 248 (2,212 Views)

★★★ Novice
@R-99_Busted But have you finally solved with your account?
Message 19 of 248 (2,198 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
code:fixyourtrashgame
Message 20 of 248 (2,182 Views)