by ApexNotthereyet

Original Post

Code Net

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Connection Issues

Code:net

steam: mrgavinvanderkolk

this happens randomly, and no it isn’t a one time thing. It can go on for days even weeks rendering me unable to play, don’t tell me to try to fix my connection as I already tried everything. By the time I load back into the game I get kicked out. If I manage to get back in my game lags, stutters, and doesn’t register some of my movements, I also got insane FPS drops and than I get kicked out again. It stopped today but it started happening again, making me unable to play. Is anyone having similar issues ? Please let

me know ! 

edit: can’t even access the lobby anymore, throws me into a white screen than displays the same error. 

Message 1 of 4 (269 Views)

Re: Code Net

★★★ Newbie

My husband has been having the same issue for months, just as you described. Except now, there's a lovely abandoned game penalty. The weird thing though, is that even with him and I being on the same network and same server, I've never had the issue. His happens almost every game. I wish they would fix this issue. He's tried everything including a master reset on his desktop. 

Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

Re: Code Net

EA DICE Team

Hey, @TightySims44 @Xniop  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 3 of 4 (159 Views)

code:net

★★★ Newbie

Help EA im at my wits end here, nearly every game (85%) i play on apex legends i get kicked out on loading into the match with a code:net issue. ive cleaned my pc which is a legion 5p gtx 2060 edition many times, port forwarding reinstalled the games many times. to find its not liking my account, I've made a new one and the game works perfectly. i have a battle pass and lots of hard word been done on my main account im keeping up in ranked. Can you please look into my account its racheyfullme i have mental health conditions and starting to lose my marbles thank you

I have spoken to logan from your team that suggested me to put a post up here. Im on a london server, he play tested my account on a usa server with no issues. i set up a new account and it works on my machine but my main account dont for some reason

ive tried

network power cycle computer power cycle cache clearing deleted temporarily files port forwarding dns change, server change and nothing works for me

Rachel

Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)