Re: Code:Net info gathering

by ikia9595

Original Post

★ Novice
@EA_David Gamertag is ChanceDuellock and I play on Xbox One S. Played on an alt account with no problems at all. But when I get to my main, it’s repeated code net.
Message 7491 of 7,548 (362 Views)

★ Novice

I’ve been having this problem for a month 

Message 7492 of 7,548 (364 Views)

Dot.: Code:Net info gathering

★★★ Newbie

Nick sokelo_jestem

Ps4

Nie mogłem zabrać w sezonie 8 w apex legends

Message 7493 of 7,548 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i've been unable to join games a couple days in a row sometimes, gotten disconnected randomly left games and so on thanks to the code:net error thing. its pretty frustrating not being able to play and even more so when the server kicks me out from a ranked game. would really appreciate some help as i have trouble with this issue on a daily basis 

System:Epic Games /PC
Username: dogthedogthedog

Message 7494 of 7,548 (419 Views)

★ Novice

I've been continuously facing code:net or code:leaf issue for 1.5 months. The issue starts when selecting Legends, It suddenly gets stuck and shows a black screen. After 5 to 10 seconds the screen appears as "code:net " error. I've tried different VPNs, Also uninstall the game, and then tried again but couldn't able to play a single game. I've also tried to switch from Origin to Steam but couldn't see my issue resolved. 

I hope this will help you and your team to know the exact issue which I'm facing.

Thank you

System: PC (Steam)

Username: SOLO_HUMI 

Message 7495 of 7,548 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would thank the team who are working on this weird bug. Before couple of hours I got my account back with everything on it but all my stats are back to zero. Can you please fix my stats?

Thanks again!

System: PS5

Username: I-KIA

Message 7496 of 7,548 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

system: Xbox One

Username: DarkStormTv
Hello, I haven’t received any compensation at all since the code net issue has been resolved. No heirloom shards or coins. I was not able to play for 3 months! Idk if you guys are waiting but it’s been 2 weeks since I got my account back. Thanks! 

Message 7497 of 7,548 (374 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David I have gotten kicked out of games and lobby’s a ton these past few weeks on my Xbox account (TKO Synystir) but I randomly wanted to play apex on a different Xbox account that I have and it seemed to work fine, I haven’t gotten code net at all on it. Also on my pc account (JackyOnCracky), when I go to play on origin (this is the same ea account as the one on my Xbox) when I press click to play I have to wait up to 10 - 15 minutes waiting for apex to load and then after that time I get kicked back to the loading screen with a code net error and then I have to click to play again and wait to get into the game on pc. I have no idea as to if this contributes to help fix this problem but it’s really getting annoying, I’ve been kicked out of many games that I have gotten close to winning or would have gotten far in. As to the pc problem, that’s why I don’t play apex on pc atm because it really bugs me.
Message 7498 of 7,548 (364 Views)

★ Novice

If I’m not mistaken, if your on ps4 apex there has been some bug where people have gotten their accounts reset. Red pawn has been looking into it.

Message 7499 of 7,548 (363 Views)

Dot.: Code:Net info gathering

★★★ Newbie

@EA_David  rly? 4 Times in a row? In one match? * this... fkin code net

Message 7500 of 7,548 (317 Views)