★★★ Newbie

System: Steam

Username: meipuru0410

Message 4301 of 7,548 (186 Views)

Re: Code:Net info gathering

★★★ Newbie
Platform: ps4
gamertag: Ericjr10

i haven’t been able to play for a few weeks now it was kinda bothering me then i saw that I wasn’t the only one then i heard to contact you guys so I’m reaching out hopefully y’all can get me back in I really enjoy playing apex it’s my favorite game. I also heard rumors about some free rewards for the issue
Message 4302 of 7,548 (185 Views)

★ Novice

Name: Oz

Platform: Steam

I am unable to enter the game. After the Respawn logo, the icon keep spinning until I receive the error code. However, I seen online and in the lobby when someone tryna invite me. I checked my steam account if it’s stolen or something but it seems like the issue isn’t with steam.

• Ill be waiting for your help. Thank you
Message 4303 of 7,548 (179 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have been expirencing problems on my account in apex on xbox the account is called dXvmYT  i havnt been able to log in last time i played i was level 197 and i checked my account i am now 258 i am worried that the bug ive geard about has given hackers time to access my account

Message 4304 of 7,548 (211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SystemTongue outs4

Username:PL_JrbeastYT

cant log in and kept error messages

Message 4305 of 7,548 (212 Views)

★★ Novice

System: PC 

Username: Torlugic 

Week 1 player and tons of code:net error

PC specs:

i9 9900k 5.0GHz OC 

G.Skill Trident Neo 32Gb 3600MHz

EVGA RTX 2080S ftw3 ultra 

970evo+ m.2 

Win10 pro

Message 4306 of 7,548 (210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi David I have not been able to play for a couple weeks, but I have been checking on it seeing if it got fixed but whenever I try and get in, I get in for a minute then it kicks me out saying Code: net Error, can you reboot my account or fix it? i really wanted to try out the new season 8 but this has been happening when s8 started

Message 4307 of 7,548 (208 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David I am not currently having this issue because I used the bug to fix it, but I was locked out for around 2 - 3 weeks, and it was quite annoying trying to contact support. I don't know if you want people who are currently having this problem but either way I want some compensation for being locked out, and the unhelpful customer support (no offense).
System: ps4
Gamertag: Furio237
Message 4308 of 7,548 (197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_David

System : PC
User: TPM_srCheeto

I’ve been unable to access my account since the early start of season 8 on steam. I tried multiple ways to fix it but nothing worked. I’m playing on Origin at the moment. I experience constant Code:net crashes all the time which didn’t happen at all on steam. I’d love to be able to use my Steam account again since I’ve been using it for the longest time.

Message 4309 of 7,548 (185 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

quick thing my account has stopped leveling up so i do believe they have left my account  i just need access on xbox i missed out the choas theroy wich annoys me

Message 4310 of 7,548 (218 Views)