Re: Code:Net info gathering

by KCSucks67

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David How are we NOT getting compensation for the code: net bug after most of us have been shut out for over 1 month or MORE? https://twitter.com/DoFskn/status/1374826524566638592 look at this. There's a dude on twitter that got 15,000 apex coins AND free heirloom shards after his code: net bug was fixed and chad grenier personally gave him those for compensation. That's right, one of your devs gave that kid all that after his code: net bug was fixed. You guys are actually joking me if we get nothing after all this pain

Message 271 of 7,548 (487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David @EA_David I have full evidence of this guy getting compensation after his code: net loading screen bug was finally fixed recently, he got 15,000 apex coins and FREE heirloom shards. One of the apex developers gave it to him personally, all the evidence is in this tweet. https://twitter.com/YaaBoiTroy/status/1374393665666248707 But yet we're not going to get a single thing?????

Message 272 of 7,548 (479 Views)

★ Novice

System PS4:
Account name LMC_SaVage2

Message 273 of 7,548 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Username: DarkStormTv

System: Xbox One S 

I have been dealing with this since the last couple weeks of season 7 which it initially happened January the 16th. It doesn’t actually give me the code net error it just kicks me out of the game when I try to login. This only happens on my main account not my smurf. I have been playing since season 2 on this account and all I have to say is that this has been very stressful. I hope we get good compensation because I have been waiting over 2 months for this to be fixed. Thanks! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/darkstorm_gg/status/1374879376211316739

Message 274 of 7,548 (424 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They would be awesome if we can all receive this! 

Message 275 of 7,548 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David 

Does the code:net issue happen during a match after legend select? I've been getting it whenever I get deep into matches... Not sure if it's the same as what people are getting in this thread: https://streamable.com/iht0vv

Message 276 of 7,548 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Papercuts while i'm not an EA representative, I can speak on my own behalf that so far this thread has been about an error that occurs when someone tries to log into their account and they cannot get into the main lobby, after loading for a few minutes of a black loading screen with a red apex icon you get sent back to the main menu and are given a code:net error. You can try to log in any number of times but the game won't let you in. You have a separate issue which is probably something to do with the EA servers themselves. Just thought I'd respond to you cause I have noticed the community managers seem to be quite busy

EDIT: I think previously in this thread someone said that code:net is just the generic code for a connection issue.

Message 277 of 7,548 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

honestly go back through this forum and read what @EA_David has previously said and you would already know that we are going to get compensated once all accounts are fully restored I got my account back yesterday which I am truly grateful for, like other people have said here i'm not looking for freebies even just the opportunity to get access to both event stores and buy what I like would be satisfying enough for me (that's obviously my personal choice everyone is different and has different sense of entitlement) be patient I waited 8 weeks to get my account back I have all the heirlooms and 527 legendary items, I get you're frustrated and it's been super annoying but shouting and screaming at someone who is probably working tirelessly to get you your account back is not helping anyone. 

Message 278 of 7,548 (356 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David I’d like to say Thankyou for giving access to play again.

I would like to hope that once everyone is up and running again that you and your team would be able to compensate us for the amount of time we missed. Even if it’s option to buy the event skins or gain the trackers/badges or enough coins to buy the treasure packs back that we are missing 

I wish a speedy recovery to all those that have experienced this issue, 

Message 279 of 7,548 (306 Views)

★★ Novice

im having this problem too 

System : PC 
username : GG_ItzAzr(TTV)

Message 280 of 7,548 (526 Views)