Re: Code:Net info gathering

by Diggs2784

Original Post

Community Manager

@KaTaZiT0MeN0S There is currently an issue affecting mostly Steam users which manifests as an infinite loading screen, this is a separate issue unrelated to the Code:Net account-based issues in this thread. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 251 of 7,548 (589 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David are they gona fix it or xD... thanx
Message 252 of 7,548 (577 Views)

★★ Novice

I think what we all need to know is this.  Is it server side or account side.  Some people claiming if you create a new account you can play the game.  But who wants to play on a new account when all your skins and progress are on your original account.  No offense to you guys but you all are doing a terrible job of keeping players informed about ongoing issues and the progress.

Message 253 of 7,548 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes it was my problem (code:net)

I hadn't been able to go in for two months, and today I was able to enter the lobby

I wish you the return of your account as soon as possible and to all those affected

I hope that after the problem ends for everyone, we will obtain compensation for all that we have missed since the beginning of Season 8

Thanks Respawn Team
Thank you EA_David
Thank you EA_Neil
Message 254 of 7,548 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@g3nesisvolley This thread is to gather information about specific accounts that are unable to play the game. This is due to various reasons, but it usually manifests as the account being unable to log in and receiving the generic timeout error message (code:net). As this is a generic message it often gets conflated with other networking issues.

For everyone in the thread, we will be removing some posts that derail or discuss different issues. Please only post in the thread if a specific account is locked out. If your name is on the list here, can you provide the requested info.

If you are on Steam and have an infinite load screen which started a few hours ago, this is being looked into, and is a separate issue. 

Edit: We're starting to see the Steam version recover. It might take a little while longer to get everyone back in, but we are seeing the numbers rise steadily. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 255 of 7,548 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's official, as one of the MORE VOCAL members of this thread. I have regained access to my main account after 5 weeks and 3 days. I thank all of the team members who worked on this issue for me and others. I would hope that in the future the lines of communication are more clear and direct. The biggest gripe of mine was the lack of communication and pure customer service associated with this issue. I am grateful to have my account back and thank you all for your time. Please keep us informed if it will be possible to acquire any of the missed items or cosmetics. Specifically regarding the badges and trackers that we were unable to unlock on our main accounts during these past five weeks. Thank you all again for the help getting my account back it is appreciated. There is still A lot of work that needs to go into repairing the trust between your company and your customers going forward. 

Message 256 of 7,548 (496 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Diggs2784 Thank god!!! I’m happy you got in!
Message 257 of 7,548 (477 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Neil i have a video about how i get code:net error i can post link here if you want
Message 258 of 7,548 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@magliochette You and me both. I woke up to a few messages from EA informing me I should be good to login and low and behold I was good. I am so grateful.
Message 259 of 7,548 (453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

System: PC

Username: OFIS-Xyed

i m able to login but cant play match since 8.1 update i get code:net error when i press ready button i get to legend selection screen then game freeze and i get code:net

here is video link about how this error happens when i try to get ready for match https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTTgfjDPWK0&t

Message 260 of 7,548 (527 Views)