Re: Code:Net info gathering

by EA_Neil

Original Post

@EA_David@EA_NeilNew day, new issue. I was able to play a few hours yesterday until today 2am CET.

Now at 1PM I tried starting the game and I have a new error making it unable to get into lobby. Saying I can't connect to EA servers and I should check my interenet connection. Origin is in Online mode and my internet is working fine.

What is this new issue? Why is the game not working properly again? Is this related to us who had the code:net issue or are more people having this problem?

I have to say while I appreciate your help, the amount of issues that come up are beyond exeptable. It feels like we are dealing with a 5-employee indie studio not with a billion dollar company.

With all respect, get your stuff together and give the gaming experience you claim to want to give us.

Thanks

PS: If unrelated, feel free to delete

Message 241 of 7,548 (545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

System: PS4

Username: Korgahn_

Message 242 of 7,548 (530 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hey @Parrotox-Youtube,

I understand the fear! We believe we currently have/had a little disturbance which is indeed not related to the code:net issue of this discussion and should resolve itself soon if it hasn't already.

- EA_Neil
Neil.png
Message 243 of 7,548 (527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can't log in either again. Message is "no servers found". But my gf can't log in too, and she was able to play all the time. So it might be an overall problem with the servers, maybe they are shutting them down and restarting, who knows

Message 244 of 7,548 (525 Views)

@EA_Neil Thank goodness, keep us posted on the remaining Code:net issues and what make good you'll come up with.

Appreciate your help <3
Message 245 of 7,548 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Neil @EA_David Please fix code:net i am not able to play for the past 2 weeks since the new update that came out. The whole Pakistani community has a whole thread and no one is taking a look at it. It would be really appreciated, please i really want to play the game but cant due to code:net, pin, leaf and wheel with huge lag spikes.

Message 246 of 7,548 (514 Views)

★★★ Novice

System: PC (origin)
Username: trefasher

Message 247 of 7,548 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Parrotox-Youtube Try to (test network connection) while you are at the main menu and the press retry. Hopefully this will work!

Message 248 of 7,548 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@KaTaZiT0MeN0S I see, I hope this will be fixed soon.

Message 249 of 7,548 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mumper15 no apex for today :/
Message 250 of 7,548 (593 Views)