Re: Code:Net info gathering

by fivebrendan10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code:Net info gathering

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edit March 27th.

Hello folks, we've seen this thread blow up quite dramatically recently, and thank you to everyone for the info you've provided.

However, we want to keep thing focused on the appropriate issues as much as possible. 

This thread is for gathering information from players whose accounts are currently unable to play. An easy way to check this is to have another account attempt to play on your system. If that one works without issue, you likely have what we're looking for. 

As noted in the tweet from Respawn, this affects just under 450 players: Link

However we're seeing a large influx of posts that appear to be about different issues related to connectivity. As the code:net error message can appear for a number of different connectivity issues, it's all too easy to get issues mixed up. 

We also are seeing players with long loading times on Steam. This is being looked into, we'll update this thread when we have info. 
If you encountered a "persistenceReadComplete" error message can you post here

If none of these address your issue, please post on an existing thread or create a new one if no appropriate one exists. 
You can use our Search function to search for existing threads that match your issue. 

Thanks. 

Original message:

Hello folks, we're still looking into folks who are unable to log into specific accounts and receive Code:Net errors when they try to do so..

If you're still affected by this, can you post your system and the relevant account name.

System:
Username:

We know some of you have given this information previously, but it may help to get it again, and it's ok to have duplicates. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 7,548 (108,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello all. 

This thread was created to gather information from players affected by a very particular type of account-specific issue, affecting around 450 players. Thanks again to everyone who provided info.

The core cause of this issue appears to have been found and addressed at this point, and we have confirmations from those using the appropriate account. Those affected have now had their issue addressed, so we'll close this thread out now. Thank you again to everyone for their contributions. 

However we're still seeing a lot of posts about code:nets from accounts that are not locked out.

The code:net error message is a generic one and can appear for many of reasons, and in short it just means that you have disconnected from the server. This can be due to server-side issues, but it can also be due to infrastructural or local issues. If you get a code:net you can often just reconnect, but if you frequently get them, it may be best to troubleshoot for any potential local issues. 

We also see that a number of players are indeed locked out with the following error message: 

"There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. 
ui/social_event_popup.nut #145
[UI] Bad hardware Type"

This is being investigated and we will post on this thread when we have an update. 

If none of these address your issue, please use our Search function at the top of the page to search for existing threads that match your issue where you can post.

If there are no existing threads that match your issue, feel free to create a new discussion!

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 7547 of 7,548 (23,224 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

You guys are absolutely horrendous with your customers. I've been unable to get into my account for 5 weeks, 2 days ago I get a "suspension" for 72 hours, for something that happened in early February. Are you actually serious with your customer service? I get a suspension on top of code:net?! Despicable treatment of your customers. I lost 5 weeks on leveling the battle pass I paid for, missed out on 2 events I wanted to get the heirlooms for, like many others... how are you going to compensate us for this? Giving us 25 bp levels like with the other issues isn't going to cut it.

But since you are still investigating.

PC (origin)

parrotox-youtube

Thanks for your help, if it's coming.

Message 2 of 7,548 (108,229 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_David Thanks for the new topic, David.

System: PS4
Username: viscalling
Message 3 of 7,548 (108,199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

System: PS4
username: big_ShvwN

acc has two heirlooms been playing since season 0

CM Edit: Removed Spoiler tag.

Message 4 of 7,548 (108,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

System: PS5

Username: I-KIA

Edit: Please read my text. I’ve been playing since week 1 and I’ve got more than 450 Legendary skins, all Legends’ Heirlooms and 1000+ kills on every legend (excluding Fuze). I don’t want to miss Chaos Theory Collection Event cosmetics and Banglore’s Heirloom. I’ve been paying on this game alot and gave it a huge support, even I have a fan page for the game. Please don’t put me down, I’ve been facing this issue since the 6th of January, 2021. Its been more than two months already of being patient and waiting for the fix to be implemented. I really appreciate your hard work on this game and trying your best to fix these issues.

So can you please do me a favor and fix this issue ASAP because I don’t want to miss this event. I already missed two events.

Thanks again for you hard work.

Message 5 of 7,548 (108,156 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David 

System is Xbox Series X

Username for xbox is FiveBrendan

If not my console username it is tied to this account.

I know I've voiced this In the other channel, I sincerely hope that we can get everything we missed unlocked on our accounts, including the events to the accounts that have out a decent amount of money into the game.

Apologizes for the double post, but I know I wouldve purchased the anniversary event and all so I'm quite upset I missed out on that, the weapon skins that came in rotation, specifically the hemlock variant. Badges/trwckers/limited skins.

CM Edit: Merged posts.

Edit: Had this error since about 2-3 weeks prior to s8

Message 6 of 7,548 (108,117 Views)

★★★★ Novice

System: xbox series X 

Username: FAMILIAR W0LF 

Message 7 of 7,548 (108,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

System: PC 

Username: RadioactiveLolis

I have not been able to play since February 10th, ever since the Hotfix patch.

Message 8 of 7,548 (108,025 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

system: PS4

username: big_ShvwN

acc has two heirlooms, i have been playing since season 0

Message 9 of 7,548 (107,970 Views)

★★★★ Novice

System Xbox one S

Username i SkillzZ L 

Message 10 of 7,548 (107,662 Views)