Code: Net every game.

by Newz2u

Original Post

Code: Net every game.

★★ Novice

I have had no issues with any server codes in the past. but ever sence the new update i have not been able to finish a game. i either get code: net right before we get to that drop ship or anywhere within the first 5 min of the game. i have troubleshot everything on my end and there is no issues with my internet connection (200 mbps download and 20mbps up with no packet drop in game ping only at about 30 - 40 ms).  Would like to know where to go from here. have repaired and reinstalled the game, restarted my router, no help. 

any answers would be great

thanks!

Message 1 of 15 (1,217 Views)

Re: Code: Net every game.

★★ Novice

Update:

So after trying some things it seems that even after sitting in the lobby for 1 min almost exactly it kicks me out with the code net. i tried it in multiple server locations all did the same things multiple times in a row... 

would love to play soon

Thanks

Message 2 of 15 (1,187 Views)

Code net

★★ Novice

* your game code net * it

Message 3 of 15 (1,179 Views)

★★ Novice

Update: so because i have seen no attempt at a fix to this issue i started to try some things and the only thing that i have found that fixes the issue is using a stable vpn. i am able to get through games without a code net crash. only issue is that 1. i have to pay for a vpn now and 2. if there is any unstability i get major lag... 

im getting through games now so at least thats something.

Message 4 of 15 (1,116 Views)

Community Manager

@Newz2u 

If you're able to play on VPN without any issue we should be able to correct this through some router configurations. Which platform do you play on and are you able to access your router admin panel? (instructions are usually on the router itself)

Do you know if you have MESH network connected to your router? Check out the reply in this post.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 15 (1,095 Views)

Code:Net

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

About a week ago, I've been receiving this code a lot in just about every game. It seemed weird for me so I contacted my internet provider and checked to see if anything was wrong on my end. Didn't seem to be the case, said to be and I quote "Damn near perfect." I played a lot of the previous season without this error. I'm not sure if this is because of a recent update but please help.

Message 6 of 15 (1,096 Views)

Code:Net Every game since new update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ever since the flight or fright event started I have been getting code:net every game, in every game mode. Right now your game is unplayable!

Message 7 of 15 (1,102 Views)

Re: Code:Net

★★ Novice
@ShowMeSumMercy Same here I can’t even play “fight or fight” at all!
Message 8 of 15 (1,039 Views)

Code: net error please help

★★ Novice

Im playing on normal playstation 4 and im constantly, every game for the past 3 days, been getting "connection to server timed out [code:net]" error and i just want to play the game without being kicked back into the main menu. 90% of the time it happens when the dropship reaches to 1 second or if im in the lobby too long. The other 10% is mid matches or towards the end. I cant even play the new event because of this and this is my favorite game right now and i just want to play. So please somebody help me.

Also it has nothing to do with my connection to the internet cuz thats working perfectly. only apex is causing me problems.

Message 9 of 15 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Novice

welcome home buds, thats EA quality

They better pay streamers to play this game, than pay for good servers 

Message 10 of 15 (996 Views)