Re: Code:Net every game

by codeleaf00

Original Post

★ Guide
@EA_Kent I don't think you guys will ever fix this issue. i will stop posting on answers hq this is my last post . i will also stop playing apex permanently. i hope this makes EA and Respawn very happy. If you want to remove this thread of discussion its upto you. i will not post anymore. i'm done Bye.
Message 111 of 121 (426 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Thanks! Hope the issue is resolved soon. Can't wait to play apex again.
Message 112 of 121 (410 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello guys! Tried apex today and zero disconnects played for 3 hours. All I did was use port fowarding with apex legends and that did the trick. https://portforward.com/apex-legends/

Message 113 of 121 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PapaSmokesAlot can you play on belgium servers without lag and rubberbanding?
Message 114 of 121 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Alvizzzzle No! I cant anymore.

Message 115 of 121 (339 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent @EA_David @EA_Neil @EA_Zoe @EA_Alex Any updates on the situation?

Message 116 of 121 (334 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent Any Updates?

Message 117 of 121 (300 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent  still can't play the game any updates about the fix? Thanks to the .net error, wasn't able to complete the battle pass.

Message 118 of 121 (267 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PapaSmokesAlot

I'm really sorry, but I don't have any updates to share on this. If I do hear back with some news I'll follow up here and let everyone know. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 119 of 121 (248 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Update: i asked my isp to assign static ip and that has fixed the issue somehow. Before i could play properly even without static ip but anyways that has fixed the rubberbanding issue. And it also fixed it for someone i knew who had the same issue. So try doing that.
Message 120 of 121 (203 Views)