Re: Code:Net every game

by OFIS-Xyed

Original Post

★ Guide
@EA_Kent Can we have an update ? when will the issue be fixed and we will be able to play apex normally ?
Message 101 of 121 (376 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent I am getting code net error fewer times since the servers went offline and came back up again, however there is huge lag when there is no code net and its still unplayable.
Message 102 of 121 (373 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Kent @EA_David @EA_Neil @EA_Zoe @EA_Alex hello guys can you please say something about our issue as well? why there is no official response from ea/respawn about code:net issue that we getting? atleast can you forward this to respawn they might fix it , its more than a month we asking for help and you guys dont even reply here anymore.

Message 103 of 121 (370 Views)

★ Guide
@OFIS-Xyed I think they don't care . I can't play rank and have been stuck low rank due to this problem . Maybe they don't know what is causing the problem so We need some technical experts to help them I think . Apex will not be playable normally anymore I believe.
Message 104 of 121 (376 Views)

★ Guide
@codeleaf00 another day when server were down for everyone shivfps made a tweet and respawn dev's were there to tell him they fixing it when problem was for everyone here i tried respawn devs on twitter and does not got a single reply and now no reply from ea too ,
Message 105 of 121 (369 Views)

★ Guide
@OFIS-Xyed This game is very unstable its a shame, 2 years passed and still it cant be played normally forget about in game issues we can't even play it normally. i would not care if i did not like this game but i like apex and hope for improvement. The players of this game care more about the game than EA.
Message 106 of 121 (365 Views)

★ Guide
@codeleaf00 if this was happening to EU/NA players they were going to fix it asap but problem is with few players so they dont care.
Message 107 of 121 (362 Views)

★ Guide
@OFIS-Xyed Maybe they think EU/NA players spend more money on the game so they care about them. but i also spent money on this game on many coins, battle passes and packs but i still did not get heirloom and now the game is unplayable. I don't know what is the reason of this carelessness.
Message 108 of 121 (342 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I know this is a frustrating issue. We've passed it along to the Apex Legends team for review, but please keep in mind that those of us who work on Answers HQ are not developers. We work alongside the Apex Legends team in many ways, but our job is focused on Answers HQ. 

We have passed these reports along to the team for review, but at the moment I have no further updates to share on this. As soon as I have some news I will let everyone know. Thanks again for your patience on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 109 of 121 (292 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent We have been waiting for more than a month just to be able to play the game and the apex legends team is not doing anything. how long should we wait ? we have been patient, but they don't seem to care. i can't play ranked anymore. and just to be able to play a single game i have to get code:net 20 times then i can play one laggy game. I don't know how much more time do they need.
Message 110 of 121 (283 Views)