Re: Code:Net every game

by OFIS-Xyed

Original Post

Re: Prediction errors in every other game and constant disconnects in Pakistan

★ Guide
@TobaskoSweet11 dont think EA care unless its happening to more peoples , been waiting for fix asking on ea forums / twitter to devs but no reply from devs and no ans from ea.
@EA_Kent @EA_David
Message 91 of 121 (331 Views)

★ Guide
@codeleaf00 could not play last night single game bcz of code:net , come back after some hours , its not fixed yet i m sure.
Message 92 of 121 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@codeleaf00 Code net isn't the only issue tho. There's soo much rubber banding on eu/na servers. Cant play ranked at all
Message 93 of 121 (373 Views)

Re: Prediction errors in every other game and constant disconnects in Pakistan

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TobaskoSweet11 Same issue
Message 94 of 121 (326 Views)

★ Guide
@Alvizzzzle Yes while i did not get code net there was still huge lag, i guess they have not fixed it .
Message 95 of 121 (361 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey, I'm using Nayatel too, I would like to add that this is not only happening to Apex but also for Rocket league (Another game not from EA). I have tried other games like fortnite and and few other random games but only these two games are Disconnecting from the games server after joining a match. I would like to add that both games got updated at the same time and only after that update this started to happen.

Message 96 of 121 (358 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm afraid another problem has arisen. Since the last 2 days apex servers ping has been really high compared to the other games. Also here is the result of my speed test.

Message 97 of 121 (354 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@codeleaf00 Hey i think you should change the topic name to something related to all Pakistani players code:net disconnect all games something like that so it gains more attraction and easy to be found by other pakistani players looking for a solution. Thanks!
Message 98 of 121 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@PapaSmokesAlot have you contacted nayatel?
Message 99 of 121 (345 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Alvizzzzle Yes I have they said the problem is not from their end but I insisted they still come and have a look. I will keep you updated about the ping problem.
Message 100 of 121 (342 Views)