Code Net and Code Cloud Error

by bambiwarrior911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code Net and Code Cloud Error

★★★ Novice

Psn: maulsh0e

I keep getting kicked out of almost every match, my game keeps freezing and then kicking me out to the main menu and it doesn't let me go to the lobby. It also doesn't let me get back into the match after I've managed to get passed the main menu

Message 1 of 3 (1,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Code Net and Code Cloud Error

Community Manager

Hi @bambiwarrior911

There are some steps we can try which might help with the error codes you've been seeing. 

First, I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website to see if that helps. If you're still getting the same error messages after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Let me know how that goes when you can. Thanks!

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,078 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @bambiwarrior911

There are some steps we can try which might help with the error codes you've been seeing. 

First, I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website to see if that helps. If you're still getting the same error messages after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Let me know how that goes when you can. Thanks!

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, and every time I check each error code they give the same advice...  I've done that multiple times. Please stop brushing past the issues and try to fix then. I haven't had these issues in other games, a little lag here and there maybe but nothing so consistent. We wanna keep playing the game that's why we keep coming back to report.

Sincerely,

Concerned gamers in Apex

Message 3 of 3 (588 Views)