Code: Leaf

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Code: Leaf

★★ Novice

Nickname: Greg O'Ryk
This error haunts me too. Until now, my game has crashed several times due to a CODE: NET error. Literally 15 minutes ago again.

Message 641 of 648 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Getting code net error nearly every game for the past 2 weeks. Sometimes multiple times before getting to the main menu. Frustrating to say the least....

Message 642 of 648 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. And its frustrating plus that Im often alone in a trio or you lobby. It seems like the game is really bugged at the moment.

Message 643 of 648 (995 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are you ever going to fix the error invalid token no marker?

Message 644 of 648 (891 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having code:net issues connecting to servers on launch.  error's out after 5 minutes of waiting.  choose different server (VA) and connect.  Game loads for a minute then code:net again.  rinse and repeat.

Message 645 of 648 (748 Views)

Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★★★ Newbie

how can i pass from MESH to Bridge mod?

Message 646 of 648 (717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting code leaf error every second game now. At first apex legend's twitter account tried to give me some solution for it but because those didn't work they have stopped responding. Its getting frustrating. I can't play with my friends, I can't join firing range. The very least you people can do for your customers is give a reply rather than ignoring. Even if you make millions of dollars from all the players from all over the world doesn't mean you can ignore some. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CODE LEAF ERROR PLEASE! 

Message 647 of 648 (496 Views)

★★★ Novice

Currently having this issue since the Hunted update. Tried everything suggested to me, clearing Steam download cache, restarting router, restarting PC, switching between wireless and cable connection, among other things. No idea what more to do. 

Message 648 of 648 (400 Views)