Code: Leaf

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★★★ Newbie

I am still having problems playing with someone on the same network. my brother and I are both on PC, every time we try to load into a game, one of us connects while the other gets a black screen with a loading icon in the bottom right. Then, whoever disconnected gets the code leaf error message or a time out message. This happens every single time we try to play together, and there are 0 ways to fix this on the player's end. Please, o please, EA do something about this so I can enjoy the game and actually want to play it. I know there are many other people, across multiple different platforms, that have this problem as well. It just seems so strange that Apex is the only game right now where this happens and yet is so based on teamwork and being in a party.   

Message 111 of 648 (816 Views)

Anonymous

Me and my friends in pre-made squad have this error 50/50 of time ! EU Frankfurt 1 Datacenter selected.

Message 112 of 648 (791 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Got the error a lot of times. Today with opening an apex pack I earned in the battle pass. Purple and blue beam and then the screen freezes. After a few seconds I got the error. After logging in I had no rewards... thanks for this -_-' 

Message 113 of 648 (774 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello guys,

Since yesterday, every time i try to play, after few minutes my game froze and i'm disconnected with this message:

Connexion au serveur expiré (code:net)

server connection expired (code:net).

I never had any trouble before and I play since day 1. I tried every solution I read on this forum, and nothing worked.

Any news about this error code : net ???

Message 114 of 648 (717 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Having same problems with Leaf and Net...
I can get the error when just entering queue, mid-game, end-game, and when exiting a match...
This is so annoying

Message 115 of 648 (704 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Same here: It has become worse - today I´ve been kicked out to lobby in 4 or 5 matches out of one.

In most cases you are allowed to reconnect instantly...sometimes the game shows some connection attempts before it ends up in a loop.

Leaf-error here - no connection to EA-Servers possible.

Message 116 of 648 (679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got this error about 4 times today -- Nothing is wrong with my internet, this is all on PC.  All at different stages as well, sometimes in the middle of a game sometimes entering a game sometimes on character select.

Message 117 of 648 (618 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since friday i've got code:net error on every single games, I can start and play for 2min max

Message 118 of 648 (615 Views)

Champion

Having all of the above issues just like everyone else is,nothing new there. Over the past week or two i've also been getting the net:code disconnect whilst just sitting in the lobby with a premade squad. O.o

Its also throwing either 1/3 players or 2/3 players into a game and leaving the remaining squad member/s out on occasion.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 119 of 648 (598 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey guys so the only error I've had is the CODE: NET and this only occurs (typically) my first match upon launching Apex Legends. Not sure if this is normal for the code or people crash a lot more often than me but I only crash once per launch which is loading into the first match before choosing legends it just gets stuck and sometimes I can see the char select screen but it just kinda hangs/freezes there. Then goes to Code:net.

I was wondering do I need to send any dxdiag or anything else to you guys that may be created in the folder to further help? Or do you guys just want a simple reply here? Also if you don't need it if someone could mention what it is and if I should add it to this post or put it somewhere else in the forums.

Thanks

Message 120 of 648 (869 Views)