Message 71 of 648 (2,465 Views)

Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★★★★ Guide
@ShortyCATT That almost looks like the Firestorm problem,
they can't fill a lobby.
Message 72 of 648 (2,454 Views)

★ Novice

I have never received the eleaf error until the new update, I have seen others experiencing the issue in other code releases. There is potentially a routing issue here, having the end users reconfigure their network is not something you should consider as a work around. We should not have to reconfigure our network as it was working fine with the same configurations in the past. A misconfiguration on the end user could pose a security risk. The new code or the modification to the code has caused us to have trouble getting a functioning server. 

My recommendations:

1. If you can reproduce the issue (which you can), I would use an application that could capture your routing calls or web calls. 

2. Check if your servers resources are above normal thresholds - cpu, memory, disk

3. Pull all bad servers from load

4. If there is a possibility to roll back to a known good code version I would imagine you end user would appreciate more stability vs features. 

My network stats:

200 mbps down, 10 mbps up

Own modem and router with most recent updated

Googles DNS

Hope this help, we really like this game the faster the fix the better for us.

Message 73 of 648 (2,376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On PS4 Might let me play a few games then ejects me to title screen after ending a game.Then will get the leaf connection error come up. And have to start the 9 steps it does trying to reconnect to no avail and I try multiple times and no luck. My internet connection is fine on LAN and WIFI??

Message 74 of 648 (2,365 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Message 75 of 648 (2,346 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have absolutely no issue when playing by myself or when my friend and I play at our own houses. But when my friend and I play together on the same internet, it kicks me and gives me this code: leaf bs. It does nothing to him, lets him play as normal in a 2 player team, but kicks me before even getting to the character choice screen. This is pathetic, people have clearly been having these issues for weeks now. It's time to get your heads out of your * and fix this issue. 

Message 76 of 648 (2,333 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok cool. I've been getting alot of errors I will post a video If it happens again 

Message 77 of 648 (2,298 Views)

★★ Novice

i had this problem since Elite came out it happens sometimes when i solo Q but it happens 5 or 6 times in a row if i play with a full squad and when season 2 started it got worse and when sometimes we try to play full squad one of us cant ready up i play on ps4 in EU servers hope this helps 

Message 78 of 648 (2,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is already going beyond the limits, first we had the "errors" (CODE: NET / CODE: LEAF) This error happens in the menu even before being ready, during the choice of legend, during the game and at the end of the game, more besides these (errors), now during the game the image freezes and the player goes back 2sec, and now also appear bug's in the rankings this bug not only temporarily changes the rank of the player but also presents other errors, for example

Message 79 of 648 (2,261 Views)

★ Novice

This is ludicris! its litereally every other game you get disconnected, CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND FIX THE GAME ALREADY??

Message 80 of 648 (2,440 Views)