Re: Code: Leaf

by Draknost

Original Post

★ Guide

I'm getting code:net errors about 4 out of 5 matches today.  Haven't had a single issue for months and now this is happening..  New Years day server issues or what?

Message 371 of 648 (1,960 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here...game is hardly playable.

Message 372 of 648 (1,938 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

A lot of people are getting the Code:net right now, even me every game or so. I'm sure EA is trying to come up with a patch. Everyone hopping on because of the holidays isn't making it any better either. Just give them time. They'll patch it soon, hopefully.

Message 373 of 648 (1,934 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Wel on my rig, I would jump back to the last system save and undo all chnages I did!

Played Apex without any DCs from launch, X-MAS 2019 patch ruined something...

So better undo the last server-changes!

Message 374 of 648 (1,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had five games in a row disconnect within the first minute, with issues in no other games or services. Fix your stuff!

Message 375 of 648 (1,899 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Getting code:net every game. I get through the legend selection and within the first minute after I enter the map I get a Code:Net. It's been happening for the past 2/3 days, more often during the night hours (utc -3). Main server: São Paulo South America East 1. 

Message 376 of 648 (1,889 Views)

★★ Novice

Has nothing to do with the servers, all of them give the error,  its something they have to fix, and its amazing they didnt do it.  But why do we even wonder, there are bugs there since months, and nothing happened

Message 377 of 648 (1,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Code:net is massive right now on all european servers. Every single game. Come on... so many bugs known and not solved for months. Net code is a trash. This game has a great potential but is simply unplayable.

Message 378 of 648 (1,753 Views)

★ Guide

Code:Net occurring on US servers for about a week now. Happens to about 4 out of 5 matches, and seems to occur near the beginning of the match (before the first ring closes).

Message 379 of 648 (2,166 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SombrePerdition Yup. Same.

@EA_Kent - Look at this thread. How many players are going to report the same issue before you guys at LEAST say 'ok, we're testing the servers for you'?
Message 380 of 648 (2,061 Views)