Re: code leaf error

by lnxtvv

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: code leaf error

★★★ Guide

tipical example of problem hits registration, another are without any bodyshield, i do 149 point and another kill me with 60, i have blue shield

Senza titolo-1.png

Message 351 of 648 (902 Views)

Re: Code: Leaf

★★★★ Guide

@xXCrustyClamXx 

Your router is probably a netgear, right? If not no big deal, this was/is the most common issue in the first months of Apex and was never resolved by them. There is however hope. 

If you search the forums or even EA's website you will find a section on port forwarding. This will give you a guide on what ports need to be forwarded and other useful information on configuring your router to be able to play Apex on the same network. 

My kids and I had this issue from day 1 with Apex and it took 2 months to finally get it resolved. Lucky for you though all of the information is out there and readily available and pretty easy to do. 

Yo just have to access your router either from the app or on a computer and login and make some minor adjustments. It wil remove the same network error issues you are seeing. I twill not however eliminate code:leaf errors altogether as I made these changes in March/April and here we are in November and I got booted mid game last night with code:leaf yet again.

Message 352 of 648 (897 Views)

★★★ Guide
@mastiffslinger i not have netgear, i try open port, i have 45 years old and work on network from 25 years, the problem is game. not all ea server have this problem i think.
Message 353 of 648 (871 Views)

★★★★ Guide
"@mastiffslinger i not have netgear, i try open port, i have 45 years old and work on network from 25 years, the problem is game. not all ea server have this problem i think."

This was only for 2 people playing on the same network, where 1 of them is always getting disconnected. I agree it is totally on the server side of things. 

I still get code:leaf errors, won a game last night and got booted during the end game winners circle. 

I know opening the ports, triggering the right ports, and if you want to changing your nat type can all affect how Apex works on same network units.

I am in no way  saying it fixes the core problems with the servers of Apex, they are not good in my opinion considering the amount of hit registration issues along with rubber banding players in game. 

Message 354 of 648 (862 Views)

★★★ Guide

Month past and nothing one of developer or dice crew write or explain for this error, i think is not seriuos

Message 355 of 648 (821 Views)

★★★★ Novice

we are still here gettin frustrated over this ERROR FIX IT already

Message 356 of 648 (771 Views)

★★★ Novice

do something worthy in your life respawn devs and fix this error  completely 

Message 357 of 648 (752 Views)

★★★ Novice

Come on ! for god's sake do something about that freakin annoying error (Code:leaf) i can't play the game at all ! i get it many times each day. i can't play the game with neither people from discord server nor my irl friends, hell, i can't even play it alone ! Why are you so careless about this issue ! please fix it already once and for all.

Message 358 of 648 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup. Cannot connect to a game with a friends from the same network. One of us ALWAYS gets the error code. This is * insane for a game people put money into. I won't be back. * * server management. Y'all should just close up shop and go work for a company that gives a *.

Message 359 of 648 (997 Views)

Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★★★ Newbie
@DamienTC how did u fix it
Message 360 of 648 (1,006 Views)