Re: Code: Leaf

by Nonce_Hunter__DX

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@HitmanLasherino this guys not have solution is a big big problem and developer not have SOLUTION.....because EA not have professional developer
Message 291 of 648 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So i get this code each time me and my friend try to play together ? But when I play by myself and he plays on his own it works ? 

Message 292 of 648 (530 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★★★★ Guide
@EA_David Reports dropped dramatically because everyone that has this problem gave up and moved onto other games.
Message 293 of 648 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Its a joke that you haven't fixed this after 6 months but the game was fine a launch in February. Great job guys destroying the game.

Message 294 of 648 (501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@xcr762From Launch till S3 i never had alot of crashes other then the GPU 100% in S1 for a week then i fixed that. Recently have had the "CPU Hangs at 100% and no crash" Bug. I stumbled upon "Low-fps-and-disconects-due-to-EasyAntiCheat". In here someone by "c_oDHou_pyKou" says to delete a bunch of the EAC files and repair and re-download. instead i just opened the EasyAntiCheat_setup (As administrator) located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Apex\EasyAntiCheat". Opened the Drop down menu, and selected "7 days to die" then went back into the list and re-selected "Apex Legends". Clicked "Repair Service" Box then after it said it was done i clicked "Repair Service" at the Bottom left. The button in the middle changed to "finish" So i clicked it. Mind you before i got kicked out of 10/10 Games due to spontaneous 100% CPU Ramp. i just played my first full game... it was nice. Hope any of this helps anyone else.

Edit; Just had my CPU throttle to 100%, the above did not permanently fix it.

Message 295 of 648 (479 Views)

★★★★ Guide

None of that works the netcode is fundamentally broken and has been for a long time. This is the only multiplayer game I can't play but they say its my fault at EA support. Oh I can't play BFV either because they can't fill a lobby in North America.

Message 296 of 648 (446 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_David hey David , why u stopped replaying to our problems??
Message 297 of 648 (407 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hey guys,

my game runs now again, but i didnt changed a single thing.

I could only say, when i try to connect to the server and i see the loading screen, with the advice in the lower area, i could see the red apex symbol at the lower right corner, if this symbol is flashing, i could connect to the lobby and choose my char and the game runs normal.

If i dont see the symbol at the loading screen, i see the red symbol in the upper right corner and get code:net.

So the problem should be something with the loading screen/time.... @EA_David 

Message 298 of 648 (391 Views)

★ Apprentice

Not sure if it's code leaf but i get an error when I finish a match and go back to lobby every 2 to 4 games (not sure because i'm infuriated every time it comes up and start raging)

Message 299 of 648 (378 Views)

★ Novice

I am playing on a Xbox one. Every time I try to play I get the code:net either as I am loading into the game, or after 5 minutes of playing. Have yet to be able to play for more then 5 minutes or so. 

Message 300 of 648 (794 Views)