by aimtPunisher

Original Post

Re: Connection loss-Code:net can’t play a whole game with out it. Please help

★★ Novice

Can someone look into this?

Message 281 of 648 (574 Views)

Re: Code: Leaf

★ Novice

When can we expect to have this issue fixed? i just bought the battle pass and all i can do is stare at it because i cant play the game due to Code: leaf everytime I try to join a match. This only recently happened too like 2 days before the season 3 update.

Message 282 of 648 (578 Views)

Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★ Novice

It sucks even harder when u consider the fact I've probably spent over $150 on the game and now I cant even play it

Message 283 of 648 (578 Views)

★★ Novice
@DamienTC Same here, keep getting CODE:WHEEL, just dropped on the season pass too. This is very disappointing. Have a brand new rig too. Running steady like almost 100-110 FPS, and just keep getting lag and crashing out with CODE:WHEEL. Also I'm getting about 90-100+ MBS Down, and about 30 up. Any solution to this problem EA?
Message 284 of 648 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MAXSIC7 !! AMIGO JÁ RESOLVEU ESSE ERRO? ESTOU COM O MESMO PROBLEMA, O VC FEZ CASO O RESOLVEU
Message 285 of 648 (543 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_David FYI after the season 3 update the game is unplayable because of code leaf, just like season 2
Message 286 of 648 (524 Views)

★★★ Guide

hey ea developer!!!! today another code leaf day Standard smile yeeeeeeeeee thanks for your good work after many months problem persist

Message 287 of 648 (509 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. but i always get code:net... tryed realy everthing.. pls EA hurry up with this problem.. so when the game is starting normal und everything in the lobby is also ok and the game server search is also very quick... the problem should be somewhere around the loading screen or so.. so protocoll error.. course why should the server not longer responce? why ??

connection is always good it connect to lobby very quick.. no lags nothing until u try to play :-(  

Message 288 of 648 (506 Views)

★★ Novice

I still get code leaf after every single game, having to resort to repairing or simply closing and opening the game until it connects again. Once it connects it almost instantly goes to the main menu, otherwise i just get a attempting connection loop until it just show an error. This has been like this for me for months, and the recent updates didn't change anything

Message 289 of 648 (487 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David solution?
Message 290 of 648 (659 Views)