Re: [INFO REQUEST] Code: Leaf & Code: Net

by BLACKH4WK25

Original Post

Community Manager

@lnxtvv That sounds like a different issue, a disconnect from the server, either local or server-side. Do you explictly get code: leaf when this happens for you?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 261 of 648 (582 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_David every round i receive this error, and i know when receive because in game my hit not reg and enemy not knock, i try all open port, dns, uninstal and reinstall game.
server are frankfurt or belgium is best near me with ping from 25 to 33
Message 262 of 648 (552 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Got the same Problem here since Friday. Always Code:net. Ping 24ms.. always before the dropship or while char select... this really sucks

Message 263 of 648 (533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Code:net....this error keeps popping out whenever im trying to play the game. Connection to server timed out. Its getting super annoying and frustrating that im not able to play game. Yall need to fisx issue asap especially aince update is coming up next week.

Message 264 of 648 (471 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_David @EA_Blueberry good news for today every round is.........Senza titolo-1.png

Message 265 of 648 (458 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_David @EA_Blueberry 

Hi friends!! guess today?????

hits not reg and .............................................................code:leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 266 of 648 (430 Views)

★ Guide

I have no words  that this is still an issue the competence is seriously questioned of this development team

Message 267 of 648 (417 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm done with this..I'm just gonna play another game..last week update was the culprit.. i had no issues with my internet and I've been playing for 6 months with no issue at all until this Code net error nightmare started. I tried everything to fix it but issue still persist. Good bye pathfinder! i will miss you buddy!

Message 268 of 648 (394 Views)

★★ Novice

PS4. Played since launch no issues until about a week and a half ago. Every game is code: wheel / or out of synch with server error.  Other multiplayer games have no issues.  

Message 269 of 648 (372 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_BlueberryEA_David the code leaf still exist despite you guys said it's fixed it has been better since the patch update but it has not been resolved
Message 270 of 648 (570 Views)