Re: [INFO REQUEST] Code: Leaf & Code: Net

by lnxtvv

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Still code:leaf errors happening many times a day. And it always end with a "connection attempt to the server" issue (close the game).

EDIT : I'm really disappointed that you guys made it as fixed in Trello.

Message 251 of 648 (596 Views)

Community Manager

@Dz-SnK 

Are you getting this error mid match? That was supposed to be fixed. Next time you experience these errors can you let us know where it exactly happens in game and the exact error message?

Our friends at EA Help on Twitter are always around to deep dive into some network troubleshooting too to see if any of that can be alleviated. 

Blueberry.png
Message 252 of 648 (565 Views)

★ Novice

I have been getting this error, almost every game... unplayable on pc sometimes. For some reason i have also noticed that in that exact moment that it happens my router conection signal blinks or turns off for a few seconds, but this is not a thing that happend while playing other games or just doing other stuff on the internet, it only happens during apex games...

Message 253 of 648 (549 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry

Thanks for your replay, much appreciate it.

I'm having the code/leaf errors when queuing to matches, the game proc (it makes the sound that a game has been found), then a black screen pop following with the error. It happens multiple times in a row. It's not only me, my 3 mates also have this and it's annoying while waiting for 10 min in ranked queue for nothing. 

That's what i'm dealing with every day.

Code:net are fixed for me, no more crashes mid matches.

Message 254 of 648 (539 Views)

Community Manager

@YETAS7 Hey, when this happens is it mid-match, or after you choose to leave? Do you explicitly get the code: leaf error or another one?

If you haven't power cycled the router recently, can you try doing so? 

@Dz-SnK If it happens with your group of friends, does it happen solo for you? Or does it happen when your affected friends play solo? Also does it happen when you play regular Apex or a LTM?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 255 of 648 (524 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David 

Hey, Yes it happens on any type of queue (Pubs/TLM/ranked/Training mode ( yes even training give me leaf errors) ) and yes when i'm solo too. In group we all have the error at the same time. 

If you need any other info or any test that i can do on my side, i would be happy to help as much as i can to find where is the problem.

Message 256 of 648 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_David 
Usually i get code Net or code leaf if im not wrong, mid game usually. How do you power cycle a router?

Message 257 of 648 (486 Views)

Community Manager

@YETAS7 wrote:

@EA_David 
Usually i get code Net or code leaf if im not wrong, mid game usually. How do you power cycle a router?

@YETAS7 

Unplug the power to your modem/router for about 5 minutes so the connection is refreshed. If there were any hiccups in the previous connection, a fresh link to our servers can help repair that. It's something I personally recommend doing every month or two just to refresh your connection. If you're on WiFi, that helps re-strengthen the signal too.

We have some other steps in here that can help too. One thing that isn't mentioned is making sure your router's firmware is up-to-date. I've seen that fix connection issues for other Apex Legends players. Log into your router's admin panel via the information on the router itself (there's usually a sticker with login info on the bottom or back of it). 

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 258 of 648 (477 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

this is a code leaf problem, start round your shots work fine ---->after minute  server stop response your shots not reg, this is boring, but credit card transition work fine

Message 259 of 648 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The game has been completely unplayable since last weekend for me. I get a code net error in every game I play. This usually occurs right after the champion screen just where I should see the jump ship. I get the sound of the jump ship at first, but the screen never loads and then I get the error code.

Sometimes the game will actually load (maybe 5 - 10% of the time), but I will end up freezing up in the middle of the match while engaging an enemy- then I get the same code net.

I love this game, but this is very frustrating. I am not having any issues at all with any of the other games I am playing and my network connections look great.

Message 260 of 648 (694 Views)