Re: [INFO REQUEST] Code: Leaf & Code: Net

by IlIl-Ghost-IlIl

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I havent been able to play one full game within 1 month now it keeps kicking me out the game and sending me to the main menu and code net keeps popping up this is really frustrating i thought that with the new wraith update it was going to be fixed but apparently  it wasnt i keep getting kicked out the game code net needs toget fixed ASAP!!!!

Message 241 of 648 (709 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I see this is an issue since June I've just recently started experiencing these problems for about 2-3 weeks. Can you guys please help. I keep getting booted saying "connection to server timed out (code:net)"

Message 242 of 648 (684 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Code:net-code:leaf-70%packet loss-70ping.

After void update.

Message 243 of 648 (640 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_BlueberryEA_David Been getting a code net error every game I play. It will disconnect me from the lobby as well. I’ve never had an issue until 2 days ago, now I am unable to stay in a game or lobby for more than 5 minutes
Message 244 of 648 (577 Views)

★ Novice
@St8x1919 You found a fix at all man? Same problem here.
Message 245 of 648 (576 Views)

★★★ Guide

for me you have big problem with hit calc because dead sum not correspond with round sum.....and server continue not reg hits

Message 246 of 648 (557 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Recently my games have been registering hits regularly and no odd lag... until tonight it was like a switch had flipped.  I played a few games and then teamed up with a couple guys.   Immediately after squading up, hit registration went haywire.   Getting caught in the ring wouldn't make any sound and footsteps nearby were all but non existent.   It got to the point it was so frustrating I just turned it off.  No net or leaf though, but acting just like it.  Makes no sense. 

Message 247 of 648 (492 Views)

★★★ Novice

On Trello you marked the code:leaf issue as solved, well, NOPE ! My friends and i still get code:leaf from time to time which is so freakin annoying !

Message 248 of 648 (474 Views)

★★★ Guide

not have never response from this forum because technician only stay work hard on credit card transiction this is very important, game is only illusion

Message 249 of 648 (450 Views)

★★ Novice

its a shame when its been months since this issue started and you guys do nothing to fix it. its always the same, one game and i cant reconnect anymore. i want to play it, but you make it impossible

Message 250 of 648 (591 Views)