https://youtu.be/lV3JUHy86G4

Message 191 of 648 (615 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Maybe high packet loss i have minimum 40%
Message 192 of 648 (614 Views)

★★ Novice

I am sorry in advance, but this is getting out of control. So many people having the same issues with Apex and yet you keep saying it is our fault. Yet everyone can play every other game without a problem. Yesterday I played all day without being disconnected and then I logged in today to being disconnected every single match. I have a lot of friends that won't play any more because of the issue. I just deleted the game myself and will come back once you figure out the problem. No clue how all of season 1 no one had this problem and now season 2 is just crazy. I i get connection time outs just sitting in the lobby waiting for friends to finish matches. Love the game but please(PLEASE) fix this so we can enjoy Apex again.

Message 193 of 648 (574 Views)

★★★★ Novice
3 Times, 3 times in a row last night my buddies and I were in the top 3 squads and I got code:net. This is so frustrating. I'm not exactly bad at the game and don't have a hard time getting in the top 3, but jfc. I just want my suffering to end lmao.
Message 194 of 648 (564 Views)

★★ Novice

Happens after almost every game. Code leaf and I have to reconnect. At least my progress appears to be saved so this is just annoying...

Message 195 of 648 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant even play ... what is this... because this eror... my connecyion really perfect.. OMG what is happening

Message 196 of 648 (518 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know how to help. But I also get this and it has to be the servers not responding. When I'm playing I have pingplotter running to watch PL% and ms, having 0% and 30 ms to ea.com.

So kinda need to ping the servers directly to see if there is PL to the serverbank. I'm running on Frankfurt but have also tried Amsterdam. The game shows that i have 20 ms and 0 PL to the servers in the start screen.  

Hope you find a fix soon Standard smile

Message 197 of 648 (492 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this happens to me alot and what makes it worse is that the data center I'm closest to is 26 pings away so I get both of this error errorcodes daily..

Message 198 of 648 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay so in this video there's two clips of code net and its so annoying because they're both during rank matches and those could've been potential points I'll never gain.. These Leafs and Nets really make me petty and scream out RESPAWN DOESNT WANT ME TO PLAY THEIR GAME because its aggravating and I really love the game but this type of issues make me move on to the next man. Nevertheless, I hope this helps and resolves this issue finally so I can stop being annoyed. Lol.

Message 199 of 648 (431 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been experiencing the code:net alot. I would be playing normally the it quicks me out of the match.If played 6 games and in all of them I got code:net. I dont know whats wrong it make the game unplayable.

Message 200 of 648 (832 Views)