Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

by 32retsamj

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Hello.

I noticed that about 30% to 35% of game parts have a leaf code. My friends are starting to leave Apex the time it's fixed. We need to play peacefully to become better, especially when we have paid for this game!

Have fun & good luck for this fix,it is highly anticipated!

Message 131 of 648 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Eu não consigo jogar nenhuma partida lamentável depois que comprei o passe de batalha agora o tempo está passando e eu perdendo meu dinheiro por favor resolvam isso 

Message 132 of 648 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Something yesterday in our current sea of despair known as Leaf.  I connected and a friend joined.  We were quickly hit with mild leaf attacks, but then a major one.  Kicked me back to the splash screen, then couldn't reach a server again.  Went through the whole attempting count up.  I had reload apex completely.  When I got back on, we joined again, but this time he couldn't select Y to start on his end.  He had to back all the way out and restart before we could restart the dance.  If you want to see it in action, feel free to watch my account around 12ct when I play on lunch.  I guarantee you'll see more of it than will make you feel comfortable.  If you guys need to hire a qa for it, I'm game since code is what I do. 

Message 133 of 648 (585 Views)

★ Apprentice

look I know you guys are working on this problem but work faster, please, it's really annoying, because of this problem, I can't do most of my daily and weekly challenges.

Message 134 of 648 (538 Views)

★ Apprentice
"We then gathered enough data to prove that servers don't think clients are timing out, but clients think servers are timing out. That was a strange finding. We also verified that we aren’t launching matches that are partially full - so code:leaf seems to hit every single player on that match server, not just some players."

I don't think so because my friends and I play most of the time together and sometimes the game just kicks me out not my friends
Message 135 of 648 (529 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've been getting code leaf since legendary hunt I'm booted from nearly every game and the games I'm not booted from I get about 5% bullet registration. I can unload a whole magazine in someone get hit markers but no numbers. Once I'm dead says I did 14 damage.

Message 136 of 648 (518 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They haven't fixed anything with network problem the game uses too much data a lot of peoples internet can't handle 1.1mbps continuously that is the problem. They keep increasing the amount of data the game needs its 5x more than all other battle royals.

Message 137 of 648 (516 Views)

★★ Guide

Not necessarily related to leaf or net, but hit registry is a hot pile of mess. Guy standing right in front of me, full blast to his body with eva8, he was standing still, the pellets hit, but no damage was inflicted, but in that second HE managed to down me, even though my shot landed first, but did no damage. And you want to call this competitive, get real.

Message 138 of 648 (486 Views)

★ Novice

So yea, what is going on with Code Leaf? Seriously, 7 times in a row last night. 

Message 139 of 648 (467 Views)

★★ Novice

Well today I can't even play. For 20 minutes straight I got leaf and net errors and wasn't able to get into a SINGLE game. I found out how to fix the errors and * net-code, Uninstall and delete servers, then make Titanfall 3.

Message 140 of 648 (547 Views)