Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@drtysanchy Same can't even play I still get booted from every match giant update didn't fix anything. Only now I get penalty for leaving even though its lagging me out of game.
Message 41 of 648 (3,142 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MAXSIC7 You really think they will fix it so far the game is worse since launch. I used to be able to play now I can't.
Message 42 of 648 (3,141 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David I'm still having this cant connect to server code net/leaf for 3 days. I cant play a single game without it freezing and kicking me. I've already reset my router reset my xbox checked my internet. Everything is good on my end yet I still cant play what else is there to do
Message 43 of 648 (3,134 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I can't even get to level 1 battle pass.

Message 44 of 648 (3,102 Views)

★★ Expert

you guys should switch back over to PC now that you're having so many issues with console.

Heart

Message 45 of 648 (3,052 Views)

★ Guide

Still have error code leaf. My brother and I play on Xbox and we are currently on the same network. The game never worked for us all season one to play together. We could each play on our own but not in a squad. Today we were able to play like 4 games and now it's kicking us out again and not letting us game together. How is this an issue?

Message 46 of 648 (3,014 Views)

★ Guide

I get the same thing with my brother. We can maybe do one game before error code leaf ruins everything for us. I thought it would be fixed to but guess not. How the hell is this still an issue? I know its respawn too because i can literally play any other game with my brother and it works perfectly fine. Even other EA server games like BFV. Respawn is just to busy trying to work on their microtransactions to rip players off that they can't even get their game in a playable state for most people trying to squad up with friends. Bunch of cheap lazy fools trying to make a game. 

Message 47 of 648 (3,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi! I get a lot of code:leaf at the especial event of season 1. Now in season 2 I'm getting code net in a y time, first day of season 2 I was able to play only a few matchs. Then everytime a was waiting for entre a game, I was prompted to title screen with the code net error. Yesterday was the same. Most frustrating, I was in a Middle of a match with only 5 squad left, with one kill with Wraith and get the error. Lose the kills, the rest of the match, and everytime I was trying to start a New match I get the "party is not ready" message.

I'm playing in PS4 and my location use data center in brazil (at least, thats is was a saw in the main title screen). 

Message 48 of 648 (2,997 Views)

★ Apprentice
@jumanjaydazed The issue is on PC too...
Message 49 of 648 (2,966 Views)

Champion

Yup, literally everyone on my friends list that plays the game is having exactly the same issue, so i doubt the offered solutions are gonna cut it unfortunately. This has gotten systematically worse over the past few weeks. My success rate for actually entering a game without the leaf error code is currently about 30%. Frustrating as hell. D:

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 50 of 648 (2,953 Views)