Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

by PEDR4M_S4

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have tried this and it doesn't work for me. 

Message 31 of 648 (4,245 Views)

★★ Novice

Occurs when I try and play with a person on the same wired internet.  The first game of a fresh launch usually loads, but 100% of the time after that one or both persons will get the code:leaf error and will be booted out of a game, while even more annoyingly the other person will STILL LOAD IN. 

How is this STILL an issue after nearly two months?  How do you let a problem like this go on through a major update?  We both stopped playing Apex because of this issue and thought SURELY it would be fixed by Season 2.  No one would let a bug, where you literally cannot play the game, go on for any substantial period of time.  RIGHT?  Unbelievable.

Message 32 of 648 (4,292 Views)

★★ Guide

I keep getting this error at the end of games, my internet is fine. I've an A for bufferbloat on DSLreports, using a netduma router with a fiber optic connection, wired directly into my PS4. My gamer tag is "LubedLanger" and ISP is virgin media. I've the super hub 3 router in bridge mode. My location is Ireland.

Message 33 of 648 (4,260 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David I just spent money on season 2 and I still can’t play the game!!!!! Code leaf all last week and now code net. What else can I do? I’ve done everything there has been said to do.
Message 34 of 648 (4,250 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DamienTC What is mesh and bridge?
Message 35 of 648 (4,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same Thing has happened to me! This is not  cool at all and very frustrating!!

Message 36 of 648 (4,236 Views)

★★ Novice

Mid game freezes then code:net pops up ugh!! Once this is fixed I’ll buy battle pass immediately. 

Message 37 of 648 (4,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

(Ps4) after every match it gives me this error(code:leaf) and bring me back to menu, and every 2 or 3 matches after readying up blank loading screen comes up and the same error appears, also each 6-7 matches i stock in attempting connection and i have to close the game n start it again, this error really is making me cold for the game

Message 38 of 648 (4,197 Views)

Still got server problems

★★★★ Novice

Still same old server problems when will this be fixed still get the code leaf and code net season 2 starts of not good 

Message 39 of 648 (4,191 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

We know this is frustrating and I've experienced the code errors myself going into the Legend selection screen while playing last night. The team is still actively perusing this and we're hoping to get some positive feedback on whether these steps below have any positive effect in reducing the amount of times it occurs or resolves it completely for you. We want to make sure you can jump into Kings Canyon without worrying about this in the back of your mind, so any feedback and/or workarounds you can provide are super helpful.

1. Log into your router's admin panel and check to see if there's a firmware update (the instructions on how to login to your router's admin panel are usually labeled on the router itself)
  2. Try setting the DNS manually on your console to the Google one (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)
  3. Attempt these basic connection troubleshooting steps from our Help site
  4. Attempt port forwarding by adding port listings for Apex Legends via your router settings
  5. Enable bridge mode on your router
Blueberry.png
Message 40 of 648 (4,185 Views)