Re: Code:Leaf when playing with friends

by Dacotahkyd69

Original Post

Code:Leaf when playing with friends

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have a weird issue that is happening since season three till now and I can't find a solution for it.

I am from Egypt and when I create a party with any friend from another country, the issue occurs.

For example, we create a party and we are on the same server (Belgium GCE3) but what happens is that my friend joins but I get code:leaf error.

We have to try several times to enter a game and this is frustrating especially in ranked, where my friend joins alone and has to leave or die early to attempt playing with me again.

I have tried opening ports but it didn't fix the issue and it only happens in Apex. We never face any similar issues in any other game. And it seems that many Egyptian players face the same issue like me. Please let me know what should be done in order to fix the issue.

Message 1 of 2 (321 Views)

Re: Code:Leaf when playing with friends

★★★★ Newbie

I’ve been having the same problem for a few days now, I’m level 400 & my gf just got the game & we have a 10-20% chance of loading all the way into the match together. I’m unsure as to what the problem is bc were on the same wifi as well in Minnesota. Could it be bc I’m playing on an X Series now & she’s on my old One S?

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)