Code: Leaf/Net (Kicked from Match+Can’t Reconnect+Game Penalty+Double Pt Loss)

by Shhmackneal

Original Post

Code: Leaf/Net (Kicked from Match+Can’t Reconnect+Game Penalty+Double Pt Loss)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’ve only played 2 matches today 01/08/22, 16:00 both were ranked matches, and both times I started lagging real hard out of nowhere and got kicked. It gave me a hard time to reconnect both times and after a few minutes i reconnected to the first match and received and abandoned game penalty along with losing 96 points (48 pts 2x) I was mad but tried again, it happened again with the second match and now I’m unable to reconnect to the game at all. I don’t have wireless issues, my network is fine I checked. Ever since last season with the new map that came out it’s been doing this occasionally. I could count at least a dozen times where it did this, but I played a lot more last season. This season i haven’t played this much, however this happens a lot. Since I’ve started playing this season 2 weeks ago it’s happened almost as much as it did the previous season and i haven’t played no where near as many games. This sucks because I’m losing all the points I’m earning in matches and having to keep waiting till the penalty lifts. After 15 minutes i am back in the server with another penalty. Please do something about this and give me back all my points I lost.

just played two more matches, the 3rd was fine. And surprise surprise the 4th time i get kicked and lose another -48 points. 01/08/22 16:55

Message 1 of 2 (227 Views)

Re: Code: Leaf

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

More photos

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)