Code 100

by SwiftArrow43

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code 100

★★★ Newbie

(PS4) I’ve been having an issue logging into Apex for awhile now. I’ve deleted the game and installed it again, tested my connection, turned my system off and on, I’ve done basically everything that I’m capable of doing and I’m still having trouble logging in. Please help. 

Message 1 of 6 (815 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Code 100

Champion
@SwiftArrow43
The code 100 is not fun.
try to use a public dns, This has been proved to work for many users with code 100.
Do the following;
Go to settings > Network  > Custom and follow the instructions. When you get to the DNS options type in the primary and secondary DNS below:

Google:
Primary: 8.8.8.8
Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Try this if first don't work.
Cloudflare:
Primary: 1.1.1.1
Secondary: 1.0.0.1

Primary = preferred
Secondary = alternate

Think ps4 have renamed it.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (796 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@SwiftArrow43
The code 100 is not fun.
try to use a public dns, This has been proved to work for many users with code 100.
Do the following;
Go to settings > Network  > Custom and follow the instructions. When you get to the DNS options type in the primary and secondary DNS below:

Google:
Primary: 8.8.8.8
Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Try this if first don't work.
Cloudflare:
Primary: 1.1.1.1
Secondary: 1.0.0.1

Primary = preferred
Secondary = alternate

Think ps4 have renamed it.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@SwiftArrow43Did you ever get a fix for this? I've scoured the 'net and the "fixes" I've found don't fix...

I'll try SwiftArrow's Cloudflare DNS next.  EDIT: Didn't work.

It's crazy: kid across the street can play and I can't. Same ISP, etc.

Message 3 of 6 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I reset my cache (i.e. turned off the PS4 and unplugged for 30+ seconds), restarted the console, and started Apex.

I got the Code 100 the first time I tried to join, but the second time the game loaded for the first time in days.

Thanks, EzyHawk.  I think you suggested this in another thread.

Message 4 of 6 (590 Views)

Code 100 Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone! So when i try to get onto Apex on Xbox One it says Code 100, which is usually a server thing or a wifi problem. Well when I get on other multiplayer games like Fortnite or Overwater they work perfectly fine. What can I do to troubleshoot it from here? 

Message 5 of 6 (534 Views)

Code 100 Error on ps4

★★★ Newbie

so I keep dropping out of my games cause of some code 100 error. like I reconnected my ea account and it reads as such, " Unable to complete EA sign in [Code 100]. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.

so I do so but there isn't anything helpful. I already know from previous trial and error that trying to play a game will result in me lagging out half way through the match.

can anyone help? I have tried all previous methods and nothing has worked. there is even an error when trying to contact for help on this page.

Message 6 of 6 (477 Views)