Re: Code 100

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Community Manager

@dbjlo4k9jk20 

Can you check something for me? What happens if you try logging into your EA Account over at the Origin website? Are you able to sign in there without any issues? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 11 of 22 (421 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent No issues signing in to website.
Message 12 of 22 (404 Views)

Community Manager

@dbjlo4k9jk20 

Got it, thanks. 

Let's try running through some connectivity troubleshooting to see if that may help with this. The best place to start would be with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still getting the same error message after that check out the PS4-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes when you can. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 13 of 22 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_KentHello, origin launched, when I launch Apex, I have a message like what to check my internet connection or that for all the other games it works and I write from this pc. Do you have PC problems with Apex servers?

Message 14 of 22 (377 Views)

Community Manager

@eP_aXyy 

From what I can see it doesn't look like there are any outages happening at the moment. Were you able to try running through any of the steps I mentioned above to see if that helps for you? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 15 of 22 (357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep having this issue code 100 every time I go to login.  When it happens my wifi shuts off and I have to reset my router then I am able to login. Any suggestions?

Message 16 of 22 (311 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @silvinestie

Your router is shutting down after the error 100 comes up in-game? Have you been able to try the connectivity troubleshooting steps that were linked earlier in this thread? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 17 of 22 (278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on ps4 it let's me in sometimes and others it doesn't but I love the game and want to play so if someone could help me that would be great

Message 18 of 22 (237 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @bigdawg008

Did you already try running through the connectivity troubleshooting steps that I linked in my earlier post in this thread? If so, let me know, and we can try some other troubleshooting from there. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 19 of 22 (219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have the same issue. I have restarted my PS4, restarted Modem and changed the DNS to Google DNS and changed the server and nothing helps. Is the server down?

Message 20 of 22 (175 Views)