Re: Code 100

by dbjlo4k9jk20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code 100

★★★★ Pro

Can't log into Apex legends it keeps telling me unable to complete EA account sign in code 100.

Tried closing application and reopening it and still get the same message.

Message 1 of 22 (3,287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @RevenanT-G7

We're working on sorting out some connectivity issues at the moment, which is affecting Origin and our games. Hopefully we'll be able to get everything back up and running soon. 

For updates on this I'd recommend keeping an eye out over the EA Help Twitter page. Once we have more info we'll make an announcement there. 

Thanks for being patient with us on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 22 (2,928 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @RevenanT-G7

We're working on sorting out some connectivity issues at the moment, which is affecting Origin and our games. Hopefully we'll be able to get everything back up and running soon. 

For updates on this I'd recommend keeping an eye out over the EA Help Twitter page. Once we have more info we'll make an announcement there. 

Thanks for being patient with us on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 22 (2,929 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this issue fixed yet?

Im having the same issue

Message 3 of 22 (1,994 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Once again I'm encourtering this issue  [Code 100] at 3:43am est. as I'm typing this I already tried to close the application and reopened it and it's still getting the code 100 on ps4.

I know that you guys got DDOSed but it said it was resolved about 10:00pm est and Im still getting the Code 100 

last night had the same issue then got in and had no issues playing just a bit of prediction error's

maybe the servers need a maintenance ? 

Message 4 of 22 (1,862 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah this is now been going on for two days straight. You would think something like this (when you can’t play the game) would be solved quickly. Luckily I haven’t paid for my battlepass, oh wait I have..
Message 5 of 22 (1,739 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all. 

We should be back up and running now. If you're still having any trouble connecting can you let me know? 

Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 22 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem 

Message 7 of 22 (1,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On apex code 100

Message 8 of 22 (1,660 Views)

Community Manager

@carricpollo 

Thanks! Which platform are you playing on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 22 (1,633 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation- Code 100 / Saturday 4/18/2020

Apex Legends

Message 10 of 22 (1,543 Views)