Re: Code 100

by mistermoocow88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code 100

★ Novice

Last few days the game has been rubber banding super bad to the point of being unplayable. Go to play tonight and now getting error code 100. Googled it and apparently it’s a known issue but there is no solid fix. ETA?

Message 1 of 11 (23,316 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Pro

How to fix Apex Legends code 100 Error on PC

Being able to get the workaround working on PC takes a bit longer than it’s console counterparts. Again, though, following our step-by-step guide, you’ll have the issue fixed in no time and be back dropping into Kings Canyon.

1. On PC, hit the Win + R keys together, opening the command box
  2. There, type in ncpa.cpl and wait for ‘Network Connections’ to appear
  3. On Network Connections, head to the internet connection you operate on and right-click it
  4. Once that right-click menu open, select properties
  5. After the properties menu opens, find Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and select properties - which is towards the bottom right-hand side of the box
  6. There, select ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ and type in:
  7.  Preferred DNS server: 8.8.8.8
  8. Alternate DNS server: 8.8.4.4
  9. Once done, select OK in the bottom right-hand corner. Once the box disappears, restart your PC and allow the changes to take place.

Source:

https://www.dexerto.com/apex-legends/how-to-fix-apex-legends-code-100-error-xbox-one-playstation-4-p...

I have not tested this i dont get this error please understand I'm just sharing

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (23,260 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Seriously. Thia is an egregious act after spilling money out of my wallet to tell EA and Respawn how awesome of a game this is, just to be told I cant play because of some error account sign in that I cant control!? I hope all my earnings are still in one peice. I got trolled for Anthem LOD edition, but now EA is trolling its clients on this game too? I wanna play now GDit! 

Message 2 of 11 (23,291 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Had the same problem and now cant play, i also payed for this season so im hoping its not down for to long so i can try and finish my pass.
Message 3 of 11 (23,269 Views)

★ Pro

How to fix Apex Legends code 100 Error on PC

Being able to get the workaround working on PC takes a bit longer than it’s console counterparts. Again, though, following our step-by-step guide, you’ll have the issue fixed in no time and be back dropping into Kings Canyon.

1. On PC, hit the Win + R keys together, opening the command box
  2. There, type in ncpa.cpl and wait for ‘Network Connections’ to appear
  3. On Network Connections, head to the internet connection you operate on and right-click it
  4. Once that right-click menu open, select properties
  5. After the properties menu opens, find Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and select properties - which is towards the bottom right-hand side of the box
  6. There, select ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ and type in:
  7.  Preferred DNS server: 8.8.8.8
  8. Alternate DNS server: 8.8.4.4
  9. Once done, select OK in the bottom right-hand corner. Once the box disappears, restart your PC and allow the changes to take place.

Source:

https://www.dexerto.com/apex-legends/how-to-fix-apex-legends-code-100-error-xbox-one-playstation-4-p...

I have not tested this i dont get this error please understand I'm just sharing

Message 4 of 11 (23,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't get my internet to connect after doing this, any ideas for a fix?

Message 5 of 11 (20,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Konform103 And when that doesn't work?
Message 6 of 11 (20,125 Views)

Can’t play

★★ Newbie

I’m getting a code 100 and it’s not letting me play at all ?! 

Message 7 of 11 (20,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Eliatain so I went into my network settings and I put my own DSN in. I used Google but it doesn't matter what you use. That was the problem
Message 8 of 11 (11,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Eliatain I also encountered this problem and I tried changing my DNS and that didn’t work. I play on the XBox and I found that Apex worked when I joined my friend’s lobby who could play Apex. Hopefully this is helpful
Message 9 of 11 (9,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Quick fix sign into origins account and ea account qnd link your account from pc,xbox,or Playstation and the problem will go away in like 5 mins hope that helps anyone 

Message 10 of 11 (1,344 Views)