Code:100, Code:net

by codyhampton99

Original Post

Code:100, Code:net

★ Novice

Code:100 at the main menu 

code:net during game play

HELP!!!

i scene where you can manual input some setting on the connection I believe it’s called DNS I got what to put for primary and secondary settings but I don’t know what codes to put in the above like IP address! 

Message 1 of 7 (349 Views)

Re: Code:100, Code:net

Champion
@codyhampton99 Hello do you need help to add a public DNS?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 7 (312 Views)

★ Novice

I did a manual DNS and type in the 8.8.8.8 on primary and 8.8.4.4 on the secondary but it still is kickin me out during game play or is showing me code 100 as soon as I enter the home page for APEX

Message 3 of 7 (288 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @codyhampton99

Which platform are you playing Apex Legends on? Did this just recently start happening? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (267 Views)

★ Novice

Hey thanks Kent , I’m playing on PS4 it has been about 3 weeks since I have received the code:100 error and about a week since I started getting booted during game play( screen freezes) then I get a Code:net error I’ve tried restarting app restarting modems changing the DNS picking closer servers nothing is working . 

Message 5 of 7 (258 Views)

Community Manager

@codyhampton99 

Got it, thanks!

There are some other connectivity steps we can try that may help. When you have a chance can you start out with the basic connection troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website? If it keeps happening after that check out the PS4-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still seeing those same error messages afterward. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 7 (247 Views)

Disconnection

★ Novice

Hello!

I've been experiencing difficulties when playing. I can safely say that I get code:net every single match. In Titanfall 2 it's a little less problematic. I get this for a lot of other games but the problem is not in my PC or modem because I just installed a fresh version of Windows 10 and the modem's working fine. My torrent client works fine on my PC and on our Raspberry Pi as well. I had this problem for months now. I didn't have the problem before Apex Season 3 launch. IDK what causes it, I tried literally everything. Updating driver, turning off power saving mode, reinstalling Windoes ect. It's not my connection either because I pinged google.com and when Apex gave me the code, the connection was still running, so it's nearly impossible for me to play games. The catch is that every single game has this problem except Steam games (for now, I will update if Steam games will do the same).

If anyone of you have had this problem and fixed it, I would really appriciate that if they helped me. Thank you in advance!

Message 7 of 7 (265 Views)