Re: Code 100, CE-34878-0, Lost Content

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Code 100, CE-34878-0, Lost Content

★★ Novice

So I’ve been having issues with Apex for a while now; nothing I’ve tried has worked and it’s deterred me from wanting to play. I want whatever the issue is to be resolved, though, because I really love the game and miss being able to play it without any complications.

Today, I tried signing in and couldn’t initially because I was faced with code 100. I gave it a second try and was able to sign in. After managing to sign in, I decided to check out the shop and buy 2 packs from the System Override tab in the shop (really want to collect all the event cosmetics and obtain Octane’s heirloom). I opened the packs and then the game froze. Completely. I had to close the application in order to try reopening it. When I closed it, code CE-34878-0 came up. I’ve tried opening the application several more times since then, and unfortunately, it’s the same thing every time.

I’m lost as to what the problem could be; hopefully one of you kind souls could help me figure this one out. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to offer their time and efforts.

Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

★★ Novice

I forgot to mention in my first post that out of the 6 items obtained from the 2 packs I opened, it shows that I only have 2/24.

Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Rentrios

I'm really sorry to hear you're still running into crashes when you're trying to start up the game. Have you had a chance to try shutting down and restarting your PS4 to see if that helps at all? 

If it's still crashing after that let me know. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)