Original Post

Co-op quit win

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Panicstations
Which mode has this happened in? Seasons
Which part of the mode? Seasons - online
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? online co-op mode - both times today we have been winning 3-0 before half time, the opponent has then quit. but instread of giving us the win, it gave the opposition the win.
What happens when the bug occurs? online co-op mode - both times today we have been winning 3-0 before half time, the opponent has then quit. but instread of giving us the win, it gave the opposition the win.
What should be happening instead? we win

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX360
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Panicstations
Which mode has this happened in? Seasons
Which part of the mode? Seasons - online
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? online co-op mode - both times today we have been winning 3-0 before half time, the opponent has then quit. but instread of giving us the win, it gave the opposition the win.
What happens when the bug occurs? online co-op mode - both times today we have been winning 3-0 before half time, the opponent has then quit. but instread of giving us the win, it gave the opposition the win.
What should be happening instead? we get the 3-0 win

Message 1 of 4 (334 Views)

Re: Co-op quit win

Community Manager

Hey @Panicstations if you are getting the loss then it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Darko  thanks for your reply, however, the message read “your opponent has quit” so I do not believe there was a problem with my connection. When the game ended I was still connected to the EA servers and was able to go straight into another game.

Message 3 of 4 (291 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 4 of 4 (278 Views)