Re: Co-op Battles Only - Crash to Main Menu

by Nogenscone

Original Post

Co-op Battles Only - Crash to Main Menu

★★ Novice

Has anyone else had co-op battles (and co-op battles ONLY) crash to the main menu instead of loading a game?

It doesn't produce an error message but happens very frequently (70-80% of the time I try a co-op battle) on my PC.

Message 1 of 11 (666 Views)

★★ Novice

Is no one else having this issue?

Message 2 of 11 (612 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just started up and this is happening to me as well.

Just trying unranked fleet battle vs AI and continually "crashes" to menu after showing the loading screen as if it found a game but something went wrong.

No error messages or other feedback. Just started happening today so possibly a server issue since there wasn't been another client side patch that I'm aware of.

Tried restarting the software and rebooting the PC but no luck.

Message 3 of 11 (604 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is still an issue.

Message 4 of 11 (578 Views)

★★ Novice

Also still having this issue.

Message 5 of 11 (560 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @arrowrl201  @Nogenscone make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date, also worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Star Wars: Squadrons and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 6 of 11 (525 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I've turned off everything I can think of - Discord, Nvidia Experience, all browsers,  Razer Synapse, and even my VPN.

I find it very peculiar that it ONLY happens with co-op. I do not have this problem with Ranked or Dogfights.

Message 7 of 11 (509 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Do you have resolution scaling set to anything else but 100% in the game? If so, set it to 100% and see if it keeps crashing.

Message 8 of 11 (475 Views)

★★ Novice
@Cave_Waverider I have never altered the resolution, which is the same as my Windows and screen resolution (1920x1080)
Message 9 of 11 (451 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @arrowrl201  I see that you run with older nvigia drivers have you tried updating them and see if that helps? 

/Atic 

Message 10 of 11 (407 Views)