Cloud save sync issues

by Proj3ctX21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cloud save sync issues

★ Novice

So I have been having an issue where my cloud save cannot sync or is having issues syncing. I play apex legends and my settings ingame keep reverting to old settings regardless of how many times i change it. I have gone through support and opened case id 82465663. I have uninstalled origin completely using the steps from https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/.   I was told by Stephen R. via email yesterday around 3pm to use the link mentioned in this post. I would like to stress that its not the issue of my cloud saves not turning off. I am fully aware and capable of turning off cloud save and have done so through the instructions of EA help on twitter as a way to reset the cloud save. It, unfortunately, has not worked. I have completed uninstalled apex legends and removed all traces of it from my pc using revo uninstaller and making sure that everything apex was deleted from the registry much like I have done with the origin launcher. I use to be able to just toggle cloud saves off and back on to solve this issue but it has no progressed to the point where that isn't working either. I just want to be able to change my settings in apex and those changes to remain after I have closed apex legends and relaunch it at a later time(after taking a break from playing)

Message 1 of 6 (1,258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cloud save sync issues

Community Manager

Wanted to check if the issue was still happening, If so can you try the following steps. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,170 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Proj3ctX21 To check are you getting error messages about syncing your cloud saves or is it just not saving in-game settings after each launch?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (1,217 Views)

Community Manager
@Proj3ctX21 Wanted to see if you were able to get this resolved?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 6 (1,191 Views)

Community Manager

Wanted to check if the issue was still happening, If so can you try the following steps. 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,171 Views)

★ Novice

I am still having the issues but i will give the IE thing a try. I also assume when you say IE you mean edge because i have removed IE from my system entirely. I also do not see any settings under lan

Message 5 of 6 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried damn near everything I could find 20+ fixes reinstalls on everything can not fix this issue. Don't even want to play the game anymore at this point :/.

Message 6 of 6 (1,010 Views)