Re: [Cloud Franchise] no Coach available to hire

★★★ Newbie

Cloud 

Active/fantasy draft 

Yes I got a server error 

Message 21 of 31 (3,466 Views)

★ Novice

This works but you lose everything and start new so what is the point?

Message 22 of 31 (3,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue of of yesterday 10/19/22 still doing it! Absolutely PISSED! How in the world are coaches not available to hire! 

Message 23 of 31 (2,862 Views)

★★ Novice

Year 5. No offensive coordinator to hire. 2 man league. You apparently just fixed the draft glitch and now we can’t play because of this.

Message 24 of 31 (2,603 Views)

★★ Novice

This just happened to me on an 'online'-'cloud' offseason concluding 2029 season. I have had OC and DC's leave each of the last 6 seasons, this is a first that I cannot fill the OC vacancy. "There Is No Data To Display." I have read the fixes for this but not sure how to execute. I went to Members in the Options Tab and tried to join another team to fire their OC but it will not let me as my gamer tag (GatorGamer352) is linked to a team. I chose the current NFL roster setup when starting the franchise. This is on PS4. 

Message 25 of 31 (2,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cloud save

1 team 2032 can't hire OC 

When going to full vacant spot it tries to load and then says no coaches available to hire. Like seriously it won't let me play the next game meanwhile all of the other teams don't have OC or DC how does this even happen this game has been out for like 6 months now and this still can't get fixed crazy.

Message 26 of 31 (2,356 Views)

★★ Novice

PS4. Online franchise with two active teams. Our coordinators keep getting hired but no offensive coordinators to hire. Could we have a patch for this please.

Message 27 of 31 (2,301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday, also on PS4, and at the conclusion of the 2029 season.  Frustrating to see how this issue seems to go back over a year now, and no fix by EA.  I created a new EA Ticket about this bug yesterday.  This morning I received an email from Vishal S. from EA with a link about how to fix game-freeze crash.  It's almost like the support tech did not read the issue I was having, as no where in the link does it mention Madden 23.  In-fact the link is a Playstation Link, and not game specific link to an EA website. 

As I've read people having this same issue that were using Xbox, PS4 and PC, I don't think the console device is the issue here.  I've created yet another EA ticket, referencing the first one.

Please create new Tickets at the EA Support page if you experience this issue.  Maybe if enough people report the issue directly to EA Tech Support, something will be done to fix it.  Obviously, these forums are good places to share the issue, but obviously by the length of time this issue has existed, the forum alone is not enough to initiate a Fix by EA.

Message 28 of 31 (1,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go to options in you franchise mode. Scroll down to user teams. Select new character, it’ll ask you to pick a new team. Once you do that, I’ll change your franchise screen to that team in the same year as your franchise. Then fire the coach you need, then head back to user teams pick you old team and bam! He will be waiting for you when you go to hire them! 

Message 29 of 31 (1,924 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does this method lose progress?

I just won 9 of 10 SuperBowls

Cloud save

Fantasy draft 

Live viewed/streamed every snap

2032 Super Bowl win

No OCs avail

can advance week, 

cant play the game with no OC