Re: Client error. refund crafting materials

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Client error. refund crafting materials

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

While spectating this revenant new skin on event, My client just got error. I don't remember the error but it says like error code something and then I suddenly bought this revenant skin.

Is there any chance to refund it? I don't even use this revenant also I'm saving my crafting materials for mirage and octane skins.

If there's no chance to refund it, Well I guess up or this client it up.

(Removed profanity) - Atic 

Message 1 of 2 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@xJhin4 I am not currently aware of an issue where an error message can purchase items, we are unable to reverse in-game decisions. If you keep getting the message can you share what the full message is?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@xJhin4 I am not currently aware of an issue where an error message can purchase items, we are unable to reverse in-game decisions. If you keep getting the message can you share what the full message is?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)