Re: Client cannot complete anti-cheat running integrity check

by Indigojack16

Original Post

Client cannot complete anti-cheat running integrity check

★★★ Newbie

A few days ago, I played games at home as usual.Suddenly the game jumps to the initial interface.And prompted me: the client can not complete the anti-cheat running integrity check.Then I can only log in again to the game.But after a while, this happened again.Repeated four or five times.I logged in again, but prompted my account to be banned.But I did not carry out the illegal operation.I am just playing the game normally.Did not open other software.So I think it’s a bug in your detection system.But I have complained several times.The reply you gave me was that I violated the rules of the game and never went to find your own mistakes.You just push all the mistakes to the player.You don’t pay attention to this issue at all.Freely create a reason to ban my account.If I don't cherish my account, then I won't spend so much time to appeal.All I can't do with those that violate the game's rules.I am just a regular player, playing a game I love.I hope you can see this post.My game account is the account I posted.I hope you realize the seriousness of this problem.Give me a fair explanation.I am a player who abides by the rules of the game.I hope that you will unblock the account that I was blocked by mistake.Pay more attention to the loopholes in your own detection system, and don’t push the problem to the player.

Message 1 of 4 (245 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro

Hi,

If you think your account is banned by mistake please go to the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

I’m also giving the steps to contact ToS team:

1. Head to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  2. Select Origin as the product.
  3. Select your platform.
  4. Select “Manage my account” as the topic.
  5. Select “Banned or suspended account” as the issue.
  6. Compose a new massage to ToS team.
  7. The ToS team will investigate your account in few days.
Message 2 of 4 (240 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have already done this before.But your team didn't pay attention to this problem and always pushed all the responsibilities to me.They don’t think about it at all, is it that their detection system has failed?I don't know if they have carefully checked the game data of my account.Those are all my own to play with little by little.If they pay enough attention to this issue, they should unblock my account.
Message 3 of 4 (236 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Indigojack16 Useless
Message 4 of 4 (209 Views)