Client Hitched, Out of Snapshots

by RakkanBR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Client Hitched, Out of Snapshots

★ Novice

after the s6 update my game started showing client hitched and out of snapshots in the game screen all ingame time, my game keeps crashing and the sound bugs way more then back in s5, and sometimes my hud just dissapears and i cant loot or see anything.

so if can anyone help me, i thank u alot hahah

Message 1 of 8 (1,279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Client Hitched, Out of Snapshots

Community Manager

@RakkanBR 

Much appreciated!

When you've got the chance can you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that helps at all? If there's anything else running on the PC that could be causing that error, a Clean Boot may help to get around it. 

For more info on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes when you have a chance. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,149 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 8 (1,255 Views)

★ Novice

that didnt help much, the adm who answerd that said something about a program to avoid lag, but i dont use any of that ;-;

Message 3 of 8 (1,245 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @RakkanBR

When you've got a chance would you mind posting a DxDiag here so we can take a look? You can find more details on how to pull one up over at the EA Help site. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,214 Views)

★ Novice

here u r buddy

Message 5 of 8 (1,186 Views)

Community Manager

@RakkanBR 

Much appreciated!

When you've got the chance can you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that helps at all? If there's anything else running on the PC that could be causing that error, a Clean Boot may help to get around it. 

For more info on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes when you have a chance. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Kent i have a similar problem, since the last update, my game tells me that my client hitched and i am out of snapshots. So my game freezes for about one second randomly and sometimes mid fight which made me die. I have a good wifi connection and well Computer parts. I can send you logs or infos you need for Solutions

Parts:

Graphic Card: AMD Radeon XT 5500 XT Pulse

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

Motherboard: AMD Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2

Power Supply Unit: Xilence XP500

RAM: Ripjaws 2x 8GB RAM

SSD: Intenso 690GB 2,5 SSD

Message 7 of 8 (727 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @MaxmanRanger

Do you have a Killer network card installed in your PC? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 8 (698 Views)