Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Clear Answer needed

by Olorin51

Original Post

Re: Clear Answer needed

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade Thanks for your reply. Since i have no intention of changing my setup to meet a title that supposedly should be playable on any of the mentioned systems, i rest my case. I mean even if it would be true that it solve some of the problems, what do you expect from your customer? To change our hardware so we can play your games? I really hope thats a bitter and sarkastic joke. in anyway , thxs again for your time.

@PinkieNymph  It doesent matter if you are playing this game on a super computer, this post was never about anything like that. You again only prove my point and so i will close this thread of sadness and you can write your specs in another post to feel good about it buddy, have fun!

Message 11 of 20 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Case closed for me @EA_Cade 

Message 12 of 20 (249 Views)

★★★★ Novice
did you ever get a response from an adviser as to whether or not its refundable, i find it kinda sad because the advisers as nice as they are cannot do anything to actually help customers. the only response ive gotten is sorry the system does not allow me to do that or i wish i could help but were physically cannot do it.
Message 13 of 20 (230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@GR1MFR0ST i would imagine you need to contact customer care directly in your country. Either via phone or mail. I will keep following the progress anthem is making but as it stands i lost money on this product. Which simply means EA/Bioware has proven again that as a company they do not function or provide what i would call quality work. There initial responce to this debakle is minor to say the least and so my gaming in the future will circle around other companys, since this one is all bad Business & Cash.

Message 14 of 20 (215 Views)

★★★★ Novice
that's what I've been trying to get to...I'm in Canada so i don't know if it functions similarly in your country? but I've yet to be able to contact customer care or whatever their equivalent is for EA but i only get the advisers. Like i mean i totally appreciate them trying to help but as far as what they're able to do it doesn't seem like much. That's basically it for me as well, i cant do anything with it, its like a digital paperweight. So it seems you and i are in the same boat as far as losing money goes, i had high hopes(for whatever reason, maybe because the concept was cool) but my mistake was waiting to see if it would get better which it did not at all thus screwing me out of the refund policy. I'm a student so my time and money is valuable to me but doesn't seem like the same could be said for EA...You don't by chance know if one exists as of now do you? some sort of customer care that's not the advisers...
Message 15 of 20 (199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Olorin51 wrote:

i would imagine you need to contact customer care directly in your country. Either via phone or mail. I will keep following the progress anthem is making but as it stands i lost money on this product. Which simply means EA/Bioware has proven again that as a company they do not function or provide what i would call quality work. There initial responce to this debakle is minor to say the least and so my gaming in the future will circle around other companys, since this one is all bad Business & Cash.

I just click a link is CM post in here . and its link me do direct chat even over there atm is not an office hour .. -__- !

its really have person to chat and advice me . 

This service is really exsist. I dont need to wait 3 day for make ticket . like other game. or it send me to forum only like other game did !!! -_____-!

Customer care for EA is best than every game is i step in . and they said i can phone call them if I want . - _ - !

omg \o/

this is better service ever #!#!@ you already get clean answer since CM post a link . why you not just click that #!#!@# \O/

this is my bad -_-

I feel like i ruin this EA CS division . 

I should not earn my forum rank a guide 2 star. even it just small rank but now I realize I not worth for it . 

I take my responbility . just take this rank out and just send me back to newbie rank . for it and I am very serious in it 

its all my bad i reply a thing is i never ever think about click on it and assume by my self its not exsist 

its my bad . i am truly sry about it . 

well I dunno what is purpose why you keep asking about it atm . but answer already there. They customer care is triple A service . 

and no such game is have live support respond fast except a  bank or shoping web . 

this post shoud be close . its better got lock . or just delete it . 

cheer EA ever 

Message 16 of 20 (186 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@GR1MFR0ST Hey man, no not really. I have been trying to get an answer from them and wait. Its like i wrote in the first post, if i am left with the conversation of players i will not envolve myself in somthing as complex as to find out why this game is acting up and what can be done with it. So there is no need for me continue a hassle of a job and try to atleast get these guys to have a working title, i would have actually try'd. So yeah i understand your frustration although i have not been in a student situation for multiple decades man i can relate to it Standard smile 

From what i can see from the 10min i have invested: There Network Code spams at the sametime there Disk Read/Write functions start aswell. As it seems they completly overload Disk Read/Write Network travic blasts past 500Gbit on certain moments and the GPU including the CPU go way beyond 89% and this all happends at the sametime. This causes the Application to simply quit, might be the system telling it to Fxxx Off or any other component doesent really matter.

Does make me wonder if these guys actually did some optimization and if yes it was done really bad. Frostbite Engine is in use in many games and those seem to run just fine. But to answer your question, if they actually want this title to work they will need to go back to the Core Architecture of the game and find the issues with those performance peaks, otherwise everything else is just hot air in the wind.

Message 17 of 20 (161 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Olorin51 wrote:

From what i can see from the 10min i have invested: There Network Code spams at the sametime there Disk Read/Write functions start aswell. As it seems they completly overload Disk Read/Write Network travic blasts past 500Gbit on certain moments and the GPU including the CPU go way beyond 89% and this all happends at the sametime. This causes the Application to simply quit, might be the system telling it to Fxxx Off or any other component doesent really matter.

Does make me wonder if these guys actually did some optimization and if yes it was done really bad. Frostbite Engine is in use in many games and those seem to run just fine. But to answer your question, if they actually want this title to work they will need to go back to the Core Architecture of the game and find the issues with those performance peaks, otherwise everything else is just hot air in the wind.

-_-

Do you know ? this game have only 1 whole forest and 4 strike. but why many player side come out and defend it. Reason is very simplify . they able to play and its good graphic than every 

game on earth atm . 

and Do you know? why your post is empty at first time . and no one reply you and you must diging it up 2 week ago . reason is very simplify again . no one down here. if they here that mean 

they got an issue and not able to play with 

I play destiny 2 . and do you know ? it not spend all my resource and now I can run it only 160 % scale is for lock at 60FPS on 4K ultra max resoulution . It use both GPU . but 2nd is only 90%

and Its use cpu only 50 - 60 . 

I very happy to see this game is higher graphic than D2 and no one on game market can compare with spend my cpu rise up to 90 % or max . and During I still able to play it. I never found 

graphic lag . 60 FPS is real lock at 60FPS on 4K  Ultra max setting and I never got issue on DISK write load function or anything about this. and seriously no one complain about it

A thing is real player complain is. they complain about loot drop .and they need expand world. and expand pvp . even complain about cash shop is not have new dress for them . IF ?

They got issue like what is you ask . you think about they will complain about those stuff ? 

First you ask for triple A service. So . CM already show a way . there is a Triple A Customer service and Its really Triple A customer service. is no other game company is have. even Bliizard 

its still have Queue and time zone for live chat. 

Now you complain about a game use too much CPU GPU and Harddisk or network . and this stuff everyone know. A silly ppl is complain about this . always come with crappy computer . 

low quality  graphic card. but they try to setting high graphic or play this high graphic game . and complain about its not optimize good enough to run on they poor performance computer 

omg #!@#@! ~\O/~

Which game company is send you here may i silly ask 

I ask for delete this post from forum . I am sure OP tension is just wanan here for ruin the game .

no cheer 

Message 18 of 20 (148 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@PinkieNymph i will tell you one last time and ill try to be as clear as possible. I dont care for your Stats-Compairing Texts. I am not interested in your Rig nor the games you play. You have not mentioned 1 thing that could lead to a technical idea, but i know there is no sence in writing any of this because you wont either understand or just leech more points for your so called account in here, whatever.

Optmization and Testing are not just simply words, they are massive Processus that need to be takled and done correctly. And from what i have seen from your text is very simple. You have a High-End PC and thats it.

So again, this is my last reply in this thread, Goodbye @PinkieNymph and may things go the way you dream! 

Message 19 of 20 (114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please close this thread, thank you

Message 20 of 20 (110 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help