★★★★ Novice

Info:

Windows 10 Enterprise Current Build

Disk: 512gb NVMe 960 EVO

MBoard: ROG Anniversary 10

32GB RAM

GTX1080Ti Watercooled

i7-6800K Watercooled

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would very much enjoy a official statement from either Bioware or EA on what the Hell is going here. I cannot play this game at the moment because it either kicks me from servers that are going down randomly or I am getting removed from the server for no apparent reason or it simply crashes!  I have had no problems what so ever in any other game. I will not accept your answer that I need to down grade my Audio features “or any other for that matter” on a System Level because your software crashes otherwise. These are not issues I should address as an end-user they are testing and optimization tasks that need to be done by your company, period.

I really enjoy this game, I like the setup and I like the genre, but I want a functioning product and I don’t really care when! This brings me to my actual question:

When will you state how and when this game will be ready to be played? I don’t care if its another year from now, but as a paying costumer I can ask for a transparent roadmap and actual dates or atleast the offer to get my money back.

Your best Blueprint to progress in my opinion is FF14 Online, that must have been the worst game lunched in the history of the industry and they actually recovered very well. Please do the same ASAP. There is no need having an argument about this game being in a state that is unacceptable and its actually getting worse. But please be more straight forward and open about how you intend to deal with this massive failure and none functioning software you have sold us.

Thank you for your time and hopefully some info

Good Day

Message 1 of 20 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Clear Answer needed

Community Manager

@PinkieNymph @Olorin51 Please reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can go over account specific details to resolve these issues. 

I cannot discuss individual account information here.

@Olorin51 As an aside, I've seen moving the game off of an SSD resolve several issues. 

-EA_Cade

View in thread

Message 9 of 20 (251 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

The frustration endures:

7 times i try'd freeplay today, i get to maybe 4min and the game quits/crashes with no information why or anything else.

Since i get no statement from this company or anyone else its very much clear to me why people around the world are bashing EA & Bioware. Your business practice is of the worst caliber i have ever encountered. And to think you are a well established software company/publisher only makes this worse!

Your clients are the ones making your business possible, you took our money, or we are dumb enough and paid a dream, but the funny thing is, it was our dream when it should have been yours. Our frustration is our own, because for you, and thats how it seems, its just business.

Let me make this very clear: You screw'd up it wasent us!

1.No Customer Care

2.No working software

3.Not even close to enough content to call this a finished game

4.Your belive you can patch yourself out of this is a display of how far down the hole you actually are

Any other business on this planet would not except this work you have sold! There would be serious consequences.

So again, what say you?

Message 2 of 20 (386 Views)

★★ Guide

they are here. this room is dept about fix error pilot data or server crash -_-

but. freeplay shutdown is normal thing. i prefer you got play in strong hold. 

not only you is cant stay for long  in free play . everyone got it . and emm 

if you crash . you need stable pc for play it -__-..

crash include sound abnormal is from not stable pc . 

cheer 

Message 3 of 20 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I would prefer if you actually read what i posted. On a second thought:

Thank you again EA/Bioware, so i am left to have a thread with people barely capable of writing english.

And statements like "this is by unstable PC" with no proof of any kind. Your customer care is laking in ways i find "Not funny".

But lets take that hint: So Freeplay, accourding to this Poster, is broken and not playable. This would mean your game just shrunk to a size of 4 Strongholds.

This is getting worse then, and if this is in fact true, this game has the size of a Demo and nothing more.

Again i will want a refund or a clear answer as to how you intend to proceed. Because this is not what was promised, not even close!

Message 4 of 20 (359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Olorin51 wrote:

I would prefer if you actually read what i posted. On a second thought:

Thank you again EA/Bioware, so i am left to have a thread with people barely capable of writing english.

And statements like "this is by unstable PC" with no proof of any kind. Your customer care is laking in ways i find "Not funny".

proof is there . I am 409 hour player . :0 . I am so sry about my English . I live in 3rd world country . my country coup many time in a past . rule by solider . and salary for ppl is finish university and work is 300$ per a month or around 140 $ per a month for working labour is non educate. or not finish university . and its about 1 $ per meal for standard street food :0

I can have only this proof for you . I not able to play day 4 now . my post is below this post. its all about data error and they fixing for me atm :d

------------------

I just able to play :0 . so I have more proof for you . I am SLI user With G sync monitor. and play with overclock both cpu and memory . I am 4K Ultra Max player . I set everything max 

and during I play cpu is heavy load. I can hear water pump hard work on it :0

This game spend all resource is your pc have. all you need is just stable pc. 

cheer

Message 5 of 20 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@PinkieNymph Its nothing personal buddy and your english is fine in my book. I am not in the least attacking you or your opinion. I am simply mentioning that i would like someone actually working on this title to post a responce. If i am left with this its really bad, not because of you Pinkie, but because they have customer care in place and they should be able to post a reply, its there job!

And Pinkie, just a side note man, i work in the industry so please leave the unstable PC comments because they wont fly, thx buddy

Message 6 of 20 (297 Views)

★★ Guide

@Olorin51 wrote:

@PinkieNymph Its nothing personal buddy and your english is fine in my book. I am not in the least attacking you or your opinion. I am simply mentioning that i would like someone actually working on this title to post a responce. If i am left with this its really bad, not because of you Pinkie, but because they have customer care in place and they should be able to post a reply, its there job!

they never ever talk . they never come here as a  person . they just here for fix it . you in hospital and EA Moderator is just reception . they can give you an advice. but its rare to seen them . couz they at other forum /other game. they not even play a game with us :/

your post will no one reply . no one down here if not got issue . I cant play 4 day now couz they database error . and I here for report back to them which error code now is I got at my screen

that why its only me is reply on your post.  you in hospital .. not customer support service. its have other room make a ticket about it. I prefer you should go check it out over there =|

cheer

Message 7 of 20 (270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@PinkieNymph Thank you for proving my point.

Message 8 of 20 (261 Views)

Community Manager

@PinkieNymph @Olorin51 Please reach out to an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can go over account specific details to resolve these issues. 

I cannot discuss individual account information here.

@Olorin51 As an aside, I've seen moving the game off of an SSD resolve several issues. 

-EA_Cade
Message 9 of 20 (252 Views)

★★ Guide

@Olorin51 wrote:

1.No Customer Care

2.No working software

3.Not even close to enough content to call this a finished game

answer 1 is come on reply above ^ 

answer 2  I play on stabe on my overclock cpu ,memory . but defualt vga. I play it from SLI ,vsync on . on 4K gsync monitor. and I play on 4K ultra max. so . My risk to crash is higher than 

everyone . but i still able to play at stable.

answer 3  How that is a fisnish game -_- ? you cant compare this shooting game with other game is already out on market 3 - 5 year ago . and emm . during those game is you think

"it finish game " release around 3 month . its close same or lower  than anthem . I don't want bring it up to compare. but I try to say . you gonna bring a tower is already finish

build have a swimpool or even helipad on the top .to compare with New tower is just gonna start up build .

PS : i see CM - o -   . omg I see CM . ! I must screenshot this and selfie with it on my wall TV !

cheer

Message 10 of 20 (234 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help