Claiming Bounty causes error and force restart

by wyldcards

Original Post

Claiming Bounty causes error and force restart

★ Novice

Claiming my "play 5 matches as GDI" bounty consistently causes an error message to show up and force restarts the game. 

Message 1 of 5 (559 Views)

Re: Claiming Bounty causes error and force restart

EA Live QV Team

Hi @wyldcards and thank you for reporting this. Sorry to that you are having trouble collecting a Bounty.

Is this still happening after the daily reset?

Message 2 of 5 (531 Views)

★ Novice

Seems to be fixed. But I lost credit for the bounty in the tracker as well as the gold reward it seems. 

Message 3 of 5 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am in the same position. says complete, but can't claim my gold chest. when i tried to collect it would fail and reset. now shows complete, but only 4 bounties

Message 4 of 5 (500 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Did you had those 5 Bounties open from the previous day by any chance but your crate progress was already at 4/5 like in the attached screenshot?

In that example, I could complete all 5 Bounties, claim my reward crate and my progress towards the next crate would be 4/5 again.

We've recently changed the Bounty system to keep your progress from the previous day, if not completed, to give players a chance to complete them the next day instead of starting all over again. All details about this can be found HERE.

Message 5 of 5 (487 Views)