Re: Claim your pack info showing all the time

by TonySpike84

Original Post

Community Manager

@TonySpike84 Connecting to FUT triggers a log in attempt event that's recorded on our side, the time stamp you provide will allow the FIFA team to pull that event and review the data needed to resolve this issue. 

In the future, please refrain from typing in ALL CAPS on AHQ, nobody likes to be yelled at.

EACade
Message 11 of 31 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me as well, can’t get into FUT because this banner keeps popping up

Message 12 of 31 (1,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Cannycube The banner is preventing you from entering FUT completely?

EACade
Message 13 of 31 (1,192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

well unfortunately i dont see how its going to help in my case ...since ...as i said before, i get the popup on the MAIN MENU SCREEN OF THE ENTIRE GAME every time i start the game up NOT in FUT, and also every time i quit back to it from a match

oh look ....... i also made made my caps BOLD this time, ......fancy that.

(what i mean by that is, if i WAS "yelling" at you ...i would have written the entire thing in caps,)

Message 14 of 31 (1,180 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, so here is the time in UTC: 09:19, date: 12/07/2019 (dd/mm/yyyy). Hopefully you will be able to find the issue guys. Thanks Standard smile

Message 15 of 31 (1,153 Views)

★★ Novice

You are not getting it, the problem happens every time you go to the main manu, it is like an ad asking you to claim your pack, it is very annoying.

Message 16 of 31 (1,113 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

As well as a timestamp could you provide a screenshot we can take a look at?

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 17 of 31 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

im actually starting to wonder if anyone actually reads posts around here or not, because some of us have already stated that timestamps will be useless to you, ........no one here has said that this happens in Ultimate team, one of us gets it in the catalogue and the other two get it in the main menu

so no ....some of us cannot provide timestamps, .....i do not have an ultimate team anymore and i will not be starting a new one just to prove a point, i have tried twice already and deleted it twice

screenshots i can do though 

Message 18 of 31 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this feeling too. I have this issue in main menu too, I just had to pick some game mode, because main menu wasn't an option I could choose. And since I am not at home for 10 days, I can't post any screenshot, but the screenshot from post above is the same I have.

Message 19 of 31 (1,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi. Has this issue been fixed on PS4 yet? Or can we fix it ourselves? 

This pop up is driving me f@#$* nuts !!!

Everytime I go to main menu. I'm getting over this game already after just buying it.

Can someone at EA fix this PLEASE.

Message 20 of 31 (1,018 Views)